Thx @ GB economy for a cheap GBP =)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Obaruler, 14 Dec 2009.

1. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Thx @ GB economy for a cheap GBP =)

Title explains it all -> thx ! =)

Some RL friends of mine (ye, i have some :P) just gave me the tip to order stuff from the UK, since the GBP lost much of its value compared to the EUR(O), so i ordered my first own credit card (until now, clickandbuy was more than enough for ze internets, but somehow amazon.co.uk only accept credit cards :-/ ) to order some shit in your country -> Totally worth it!

Example L4D2: In GER it still costs 45€, and is delivered in a CUTED version (no cutting of limbs with chainsaw, zombie corpses vanish after a few seconds, less blood .....fail), now i ordered it from amazon.co.uk and (inclusive VAT and delivering) its 31€! xD

(Until now i doesnt wanted to buy it because i still see it as an addon for L4D1, and an addon has to costs ~30€, so now its fine for me)

Ordered some other stuff, from Games Workshop (my Imperial Guard needed reinforcements, a bloody heretics general i know tends to only use droping infantry, and im pretty much fucked up until i get some units in that can handle mutated monsters in my fire line), since its a hell more cheaper in UK to buy it .....

Well, saved some money

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Hurr, that's why I bought from ebuyer.. Got Cm storm mouse + pad, g15 keyboard + g35 headset for about €225.. Came to €290 on HWVS.

3. Stop leeching our currency >:(

4. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

roofl

5. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I wouldn't like to play a game against you in w40k

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yay, Oba's getting L4D2

:D

7. Yey! The more people invest in the £ to buy things == more win for the GB economy! :3 Thx Oba :3

8. Knud Phat beats only

Its time that UK is also going to use euro, much easier :P

9. We will move to the euro, over my dead body.

10. ^What Apex said... I'd never, ever want to be part of the euro... I feel a currency depicts its people, it's something you use every day... I'd feel like we were giving up a part of our legacy if we were to go euro...

That and the £ is still stronger than the euro, so it's still better for us to use it. At least for the time being.

Savvy

11. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Ye, dont do, i need a low-worthy GBP for future game orders =)

Well, with high prices for CUTED versions it seems like the german shops dont want my money .....

You wouldnt stand a chance against either my infantry or tank company, splash damage weapons ftw. =)

Ye, got a mail it should arrive at Thursday or Friday ...... christmas time, delivering company may be a bit busy. xD

12. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Splash damage? Pssh.
    Gauss flayers my friend. Gauss flayers and particle whips.

Spah sappin mah pound sterling

13. I WAS TOLD
    WE WOULD BE HAVING FUN PLAYING L4D2

IS NOT FAIR TO COMPARE SUPERIOR FUN L4D TO L4D2 ON SUCH A SMALL MAN

WHY WASTE TIME ON SUCH A SMALL GAME?

Fun-wise: L4D gives sandy more fun than L4D2, many tanks.

14. Gaw discord is my friend now

k, enjoy Left 4 Dead.

15. *cough* overpowered *cough* dam you Necrons. This thread is making we want to go out and buy some tyranids and get back into W40k

16. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I spit scarabs in your general direction.

17. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Over my rotting asshole will we move to the euro, the pound is part of our heritage.

18. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

You both seriously need to face a moving wall of Leman Russ. Tank company ftw.

19. Omg Sandy you have no idea how much I laughed at this xD Seriously I was laughing so much people in the other room could hear... xD

My life is shallow and boring... oh well!! :3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)