Titan Quest anyone?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kaka, 13 Jan 2009.

1. Titan Quest anyone?

Hey all,

I notice quite a few people, clan and community popping into Titan Quest, a game that I love and frequently use to combat my Diablo 3 yearnings...was just wondering if anyone might be interested in playing some online co-op. Might be a fun distraction, and as much as I play it, I've not actually made it to the expansion content yet. 8-)

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Titan Quest anyone?

i <3 titan quest, i'd be happy to do some co-op.

3. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

I know Jagamuta plays, and a few others. I've heard the game gets quite difficult with several players...could be a nice GM challenge. :)

4. Geit Coding wizard!

Well, I'll reinstall it now. Towards the end of Immortal throne the game can get stupid hard on single player, no idea how it scales on MP.

5. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

It may be a case of just starting some games, even if it's only a few of us. As we know, gamers bore easily and a swath of GM's playing Titan Quest might reel in some players.

Now the hard part, picking a build.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

I like Ground And dream or Storm and Dream

Storm or ground for it's powerful tanks.
    Dream for its incredibly over powered AOEs attacks. (Area of effect)

7. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

Yep, dream is hilarious though...sending hordes of enemies ragdolling in all directions!

8. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

I may make a proper tanking build, but it could be quite scary with MP scaling.

9. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

hey Titan Quest huh? yea that be fun with GM's

that MP diffulcty increse is significant but some team work will help for sure.
    or actully its very important, also all pets get hp and mp boost.
    picking a build. hmm i dunno havent tried that many yet but they all seem pretty good.

Tip:when taking a gravestone after death you can get spam click it to get many times the xp*only in MP*

10. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Guys is this a free downloadable game or do you have to buy it? Else, I might try this as well :D

11. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

It's not a free download, but you should be able to find it very cheaply. :) Or you can buy Titan Quest gold on steam (which has the original and expansion) for 13.99 I believe.

12. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

arghhh diablo 3 cant wait man :D

does anybody still have diablo 2? if possible could get a group for that aswell

13. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

i rage quit on titan quest xD! (demo) the second boss thing WOULD NOT DIE!!!!

14. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

I played Diablo II via lan with my friends xD

15. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

I'd be up for D2 as well. Could go for making a necro.

16. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

hmm D2 yea i could be fun with u guys, but i shure played it alot lot and i mean a LOT, and TQ is kind of a nice change, but lets see how it works out, hey maybe we can play D2 & TQ ;)

17. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

Alright, I'm going to tinker around with TQ today :)

18. Re: Titan Quest anyone?

Just a little update, a few of us have started tinkering around in Titan Quest. Anyone from the community or clan is welcome if they'd like to get in on the mass slaying of evil minions! :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. titan quest dream caster

2. titan quest caster