Today in Mine Z...

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Savage, 12 Aug 2012.

1. Nicely done. That guy is a cunt. Well done to the White Walkers XD

2. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

:downsbravo:

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

His only response was that he did the wrong command... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh I didn't even tell the story of last night.

Arrk and I log in at Forest. There is some food but bad armor. Whilest standing there Arrk notices somebody with the regular spawn items.. As we now "kos", Arrk goes in with his enchanted iron sword and gets killed by a wooden one :\ derp. Instantly the guy dies due to Arrk's zombie. Both zombies come rushing to me and my trusty bombs save me once again. I grab the stuff and wait for Arrk. He makes it back and seeing Sweetman is online and most likely to be in LootVille we need better stuff than leather. We head off to Whitehaven to get some food. As we are there Arrk sees one of the guys that killed him the day before. We go after him but the douche logs of behind one of the houses. SHEIZE!!!

Anywhooo.. we grabs loads of food and make our way back to LootVille as Meh is waiting to join us. We bump into a few people. One group of three with a little bit more iron than us. We start fighting but again lag and as they don't really chase after us so we let it go and go towards the church for health potions. We decide to switch servers a few times and end up back in LootVille. We slowly get more and more iron. In one chest I even find 2 enchanted booties and a chestplate (o and yesterday was a booty day as we all found at least 4 pairs :\). A few people log on in LootVille and we don't waste any time on killing them. Arrk gets the first kill and later on I get one as well..

And let's get another thing clear.. Arrk "complains" about me smacking him daily.. But I think he wants to be hit. As I was killing the guy yesterday Arrk jumps in front of me twice!!!!! So yes I did hit him.. Greedy little man...

Eventually we make one more trip to the church and log off there.. Tonight our adventure continues! And hopefully more people will join as ans we can go kill those mothersuckers!!!

4. Everyone wants to be smacked by the Queen. Also i'll be on tonight.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Well as you said he is your bitch.

P.S: I will be on tonight. My eyes fell much better. But some work may pop up but I am not 100% sure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Sweaty Sweaty x 1
    • List
  6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

you did

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

We came across 4 guys with diamond swords :S

Sadly Arrk couldn't get away. We bombed one pretty good but he still lived.. I turned out ther were livestreaming it. :(

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Not that much has been hapening. It just being mostly just me and Arrk there isn't that much we can do. There are some large groups out there who will kill us instantly and you don't stand a chance.. So we kinda hang around LootVille and collect things but it's a shame we can't go get a giant orso.

So I think this thread will be closed soon as we can't really post anything anymore.

9. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

We can post about all the times you break your legs while TRYING to walk down some stairs or the times you bomb me instead of drinking a water bottle.

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Hey who is the one who broke his legs three times yesterday on one flight of stairs???? Hmmmm??? And I havnt bombed you in a very long time... Maybe I should mention your lack of archery skills???

11. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

*cough*

• Zing Zing x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Cough all you want with your man flu. Your archery skills have been lacking AND YOU KNOW IT!!.

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

Pro archery?

I've made this shot (look at the zombie just leaving the church). The guy was just stood inside the church iirc

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Hey you still play??

15. Cactus The key is to never give up

No it's from weeks ago, sorry I know you need numbers :/

16. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

SHEIZE

17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Also

[–]HiNRG69

Maybe Sweetman will win another event and you "bump" into him again.

[–]_Loralon_[S]

That will never happen :)
    I got him banned for using hacks :-P

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Well FUCK YALL!!

We have given up going for the iron and diamond swords.. Because when it comes down to it you need a group to achieve these things... And seeing most have forsaken us :|

We can easily get chain an iron swords.. Food is also not a problem.. We now go around killing in chain (even though I derpt it and healed somebody once again). But now we have so much more fun! It's not as bad if you die now because chain is easy to get!

And will all the new spawn point on the new continents etc it's even more fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. I would play this more, but blame the LoL people and school.

20. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

PFFFFFF...Who plays LoL...except...3-4 million people =| .

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)