Top left 'Gaming Masters' not always loading?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Mysteryem, 1 Oct 2014.

1. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

For a few days now, I've noticed that [​IMG] sometimes hasn't been loading when navigating around the forums. Prior to today, I thought it might have still been loading in.

Today, I finally managed to notice it before clicking to go to a different page:

Anyone else noticing this happening to them? I can't get it to reproduce consistently and it doesn't happen too often.

2. Also been noticing this, thought it was my browser (firefox) as a few other sites have randomly missing images

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Firefox as well, though I've only noticed it with the GM logo. (I have noticed that for some images, firefox simply refuses to load them and claims there is an error with them, but that's happened for a long time now and happens consistently with those particular images)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/994413 is the closest thing I could find to this.

4. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Hasn't happened to me, I use chrome and the blue theme if that helps :| :cow:

5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Has not happened to me.

Don't know if it matters, but I use the Bluepanther style of the forums.

6. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Not happened to me, using Chrome and the default OGoatzen style

7. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Rocking the chrome and pink, nothing to report.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Using blue theme with chrome, button not working

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I have firefox and it has never not loaded.

10. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

11. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Hm... The GM Logo is used as a Redirect to the main page. It's combined with an Image as well.

[​IMG]

Can you see this on Firefox? Or does the website corner button use something completely different from the text editor?

If it's Firefox dropping random images though, it should disappear sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)