TPPI 2 is here mc.gamingmasters.org:25567 (whitelisted) (offline)

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Mysteryem, 27 Mar 2015.

?

TPPI2 server?

1. Gief TPPI

87.5%
  2. Nah

12.5%
  1. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

TPPI went down pretty well, providing a well balanced experience of a number of mods (you will be glad to hear that mod ore and liquid pages have been disabled from mystcraft). If we're going to start another modded server, I think this will be a good choice. Though, this time around, there will be updates throughout. It's unlikely that there will many issues due to the updates as the TPPI2 team actually tests things thoroughly.

How to get the pack

Go into the FTB launcher, under 3rd Party Modpacks select the Pack Codes button and type in SuperWhaleKick. Likely at the bottom of the 3rd Party Modpacks list, you should then find TPPI2.

• Ars Magica may be making its way into the pack now that the mod's creator has found a successor. (there are apparently things that need fixing in it)
    • GregTech will be in the pack once a stable build is tested and balanced (though the only recipe that it should change is that for the Buildcraft quarry). If we start a server without GT, the Nether and the End will need to be regenerated so that they're populated with ores (overworld ore generation is done manually apparently).

2. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Some information I picked up from one of the included text files:

3. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

and fucking pack i'll try to play and have no bloody idea what to do in

4. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

I should have a little free time over Easter, so chances are I might be able to join in decently this time should you put up a server.

5. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

6. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

GregTech 6 can fuckk off!

7. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

8. Will prob give this a go when I get home from work

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Every time I try and log in in just closes the whole thing :( RIP MC

10. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Same, sometimes make it to a disconnect error telling me that the server doesn't have a certain microblock installed.

11. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email 25567