TR

Discussion in 'Zombie Panic: Source' started by Moo2, 13 Feb 2009.

1. Longbow Victorique <3

Re: TR

huzzah's, beers and party hats all around

2. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

could i please suggest something, well to stop this "exploit"

maybe make it be 2-3 zombies start depending on the amount of players on the server, like if there was 10 players or more you would get 2/3 starting zombies so it doesn't matter if one disconnects.

also sometimes, as i have discussed with moO, you get some AFK starting zombies that ruin the game, could there be a 2 to 3 Min kick timer for the AFK zombies?

3. Geit Coding wizard!

It already does this....

It already does this....

It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this....It already does this..............

Ok, i'll stop now.

P.S:
    It already does this....

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

>.< sorry

5. Longbow Victorique <3

I havn't put any thought into this but here it goes.....

If all the zombies leave on round start a vote is given to all the remaining survivors. In this vote humans have the option of forfeiting their role as human and become zombie. 2 random players would be picked if more than 2 players voted to go zombie. (the number of zombies- in this case 2 -would differ depending on amount of players.)

if no-one votes to be zombie the round would just restart as normal.

p.s: I know this is slightly off topic, feel free to move it to an appropriate section. =P

6. Re: TR

I did not ban everyone in the TR clan..! Why should I? I only banned those who flamed.

Although my respect for TR as a clan is completely whiped out, I still know your a good player. You had nothing to do with all of this.

But I have to warn your clan... I dont wanna hear anymore about this ever again. Other than the apologys ofc.

7. Re: TR

I totaly agree... Still I cant change who I am... I will try to learn something from this. I hope the other dudes will to, even if I doubt they will...

8. Re: TR

Even if try to do that, need to have fake player on zombie team alltime, and this is not good becouse of few reasons:
    1) It will waste 1 zombie life.
    2) If there are less then ~12 survivors, game will not force to have more then 1 zombie.
    And such. I think Zblock works good atm.

9. Re: TR

ZPS doesn't offer any way of forcing the game to continue without zombies, so it would either have to be the current functionality, or a certain percentage of survivors are switched to zombie just before the last zombie leaves.

10. Re: TR

lol, In less than 24 hours my point is proven!
    The exact same dude who started this mess (-[TR]- Zomb0) joins one of our servers and in an instant he starts to call people names and make jokes about peoples moms.

I told him that he was on a thin thread and that he should get hes act togheter.
    "either you act mature or you are leaving" Then I kicked him as a final warning.

He joins again and continues the same bullshit as before. This time I banned him permanent. And this time I also have several witnesses that can back me up on this!

TR as a clan should b more than welcomme to play on our servers! But this dude should not, unless he starts to act mature and stop the abusive attitute.

// moO

11. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

and I see absolutely NO reason why you would have done anything wrong there, good job. We don't want that kind on our servers :)

Oh, and of course TR members are welcome to play, as long as they act nice and mature like everyone else. And it's just to bad for the rest of people in TR that he misbehaves, just gives them a bad name :(

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)