train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fafnir, 23 Jun 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

:D

2. Re: train!!!!!

Omfg, poor guy he was smoking LOL!

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: train!!!!!

TRAINS! FUCK YEAH

also you know this was posted something like a couple of months ago, right? :P

4. Orion Dismantler of the sun

a part of me is slightly shocked and another part is...i really don't know...holy crap

5. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

LOL OMTWTF how stupid can you be?? btw, at the end, is his hair on fire? >.<

6. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

Fu**ing horrible. Wish I hadn't seen it. Graphic warning added to title.

Savage

7. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

Am I the only one who can't see the funniness in this? It's horrible.. not laughable.

Erik

8. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

9. Fromage "The Cheese"

Sorry man. Didn't see that, only read the ones above.

Erik

10. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

wussie ;)

well dumb fucks like that just deserve it
    if you arent smart enough to stay on the GROUND then you basicly just deserve it

smart ppl > dumb ppl

i think it's cool btw how his body seems to be completely charred after just two shocks.
    Didn't know that could happen so fast

btw i was expecting some funny TF2 clip from teh Well map or something XD

11. Fromage "The Cheese"

Even if you're dumb, poor, stupid, psychologically broken down /whatever no one deserves to die that way..

Erik

12. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

if you do stupid shit, then you will get stupid shit, it's easy as that
    and what he did is incredibly stupid
    touching a wired fence (you know, near farms and animals and stuff) for teh lulz is one thing, but intentionally grabbing a high voltage cable like that is just ****** stupid

13. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

its funney on the one side, its scary on the other ;)?

14. Fromage "The Cheese"

So even if he might have lost his wife, job and whatever he deserves to die like that because he do stupid shit? Seriously some humanity would be nice, rather help people than laugh at them when they done something stupid for any reason

I don't know the backstory for this one so maybe he was just stupid, but looking at the crowd it seems like he did it for some reason... and could probably be helped before it even happend..

Erik

15. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

I can't even describe how horrific this is. If you view that person as "stupid"... no; I can't even describe it. Not everyone is as lucky as you or I to have an education and live in a country where you can live in peace. Cheese is totally right - no one should ever die like that - and I wish I hadn't seen it.

I'm really in two minds to shut this thread - but if people wish to view it then that is their choice to ignore the warning...

Savage

P.S If you believe that someone is a "wussie" because they have enough empathy to see who that person was then you are really wrong:- he was alive - he had parents - possibly siblings/ children - a life -- all that was gone in a second. I can't even comprehend how horrific it must have been for the people who were actually there... (This isn't necessarily directed at you D-man -- just how I feel about it.)

16. Fromage "The Cheese"

Quoted for agreement. Empathy was the word I was looking for, thanks man! Lack of empathy makes this world worse than it already is.

If someone trips on the side walk and break a joint would you just laugh at them for their "stupidity/clumsiness"? If not then neither should you laugh at this one either..

Erik

17. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

nothing to add, seriously

18. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

19. Re: train!!!!! - Graphic warning.

This is a person! It could have been any one of us who are drunk, drugged or suffering from depression.

I got this in my working mail some weeks ago and it's horrible. Something else that is horrible is the lack of empathy.
    I'll really hope that everybody (although I know it is not so) try to help someone thats needs help, even if they try to do something stupid.
    Or especially then they do something stupid.

20. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Youtube removed the video, guess it's not a big problem that I missed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)