Tree's application for supreme overlord

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Captain Tree, 1 Nov 2017.

1. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

In-game name: Tree

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-tree-

Location: Whatever sounds fancy schmancy and managerial, like New York or something.

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Absolutely everything. Your servers, your ice cream truck. You name it, I'll manage that shit.

Why do you think you need admin: Because this place is a mess. Let's face it, the last time I was invited to your offices the floor wasn't scrubbed and your secretary didn't even shave her moustache. The place is in obvious need of new management, and I'm your guy.

I foresee the restructuring of the GM department as follows: I will assume the new position of Supreme Overlord. This position comes with a title and solid pay. I also expect a 401K plan. All existing managers will stay in power, but I shall take both blame and credit for their actions. This gives our managers peace of mind and freedom of movement.

Any complaints reaching my office will be met with deserving attention, which includes a properly written "fuck off" letter. I will also make sure the secretary shaves her moustache.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Because regardless of anyone's dick size in here, I can double whatever it is.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: None. You think I like having fun? Think again.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: Fucking biggo.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Depends on whether nlspeed is around or not. We might start working on a book together, although we still need to find a publisher.

Any previous administrative experience: I have a masters degree in herding cats. I can also yodel to gather any nearby Germans and command them to do my bidding.

• Funny x 4
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  2. Cactus The key is to never give up

3. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

I take that positive video as a "yes". Thank you.

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  5. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

Don't worry Gaw I'm not coming after your livelihood we can coexist like the liberal left has taught us

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Gamerdile for admin pls... or at least Cashprizes!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

can i borrow some of what you've taken?

will pay back with interest

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  8. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

What a strange way to spell Tree but that's okay I'll take the support thanks

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

You know.. at first its funny (ish) when you troll but it seems legit 99% of what you do is troll.

Now this is a legit question, do you ever want people to take you serious?

10. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

wow why do you ask me this i am very serious about my own future here

11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I guess I have my answer then.

12. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

yes i can not switch between having fun and being serious this is incomprehensible

therefore i am always fully serious please keep that in mind

13. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

But I already involved myself in the writing of "*Someone* and the Thousand and One Coaches: A Tragic Tale of Tribulations and Theses"!

As well as an as of yet unnamed book about:

"In this epic thriller, a young woman exiled from the ancient lands of China is stranded in the faraway Netherlands. Bereft of home, bereft of hearth, she is soon bereft of mind as well, and as her mental faculties wax and wane, the city of Rotterdam becomes home to a variety of increasingly odd phenomena. Sewers get clogged up, and toilets no longer flush. The police is called in, and thus occupied, criminals are free to do as they please. Mental institutes are full, and psychologists are overworked. Neighbours move out, and soon, Rotterdam is a dead city, with only grime and dirt occupying the houses. In this decay and decadence, special agent *someone* must find out how to restore the city to the beacon of trade and commerce it once was, before the Netherlands cancels diplomatic relations with China forevermore...~"

What, no, my study is perfectly serious, whatever do you think we get up to - I even attended an event hosted by Google this night!

14. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I actually had not meant to rate mad. That and Douglas are right were I scroll.

15. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

no no it was a gr8 rating

let's be very angry together

16. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

are you trying to shitpost harder than me or something

don't test me motherfucker

17. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

Didn't know it was a competition, but in that case let me quote myself

"Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Because regardless of anyone's dick size in here, I can double whatever it is."

I'd also like my own status and subscribe to myself but this forum won't let me do that. That's another thing I'll fix when I get promoted to Supreme Overlord.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  18. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Only losers self rate

19. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

What even are you ?

20. Our future :fox:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)