Trouble in Terrorist Town

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod' started by Gaw, 1 Jan 2012.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

Nobody should care if you're in GM, there will be no prejudice on the server. You will be treated exactly the same whether you're a randomer or a GM member/admin.

You should never kill someone in revenge if they RDM'ed you. I don't know who kicked you, but it was exactly the right thing to do. The admin at hand should have kicked the other guy too, however.

2. However, people should learn to respect each other. Doesn't matter whether the person has a tag or not. But respecting other players is very important. At least IMO.

3. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Just wow free only you would be that naive

Can we add rooftops map and get ph_town on the map list :)

Also I'm glad you enjoyed it korianpentu

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

Absolutely, I am just saying that someone with a [GM] tag on shouldn't be receiving more respect than someone without one on.

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

If you had checked the TTT Maps thread, you'd see I have already added rooftops :)

PH_Town would require me to enable the use of re-arm scripts on the server, and it's either all or nothing with re-arm scripts, I would have to make re-arm scripts for every single map on the server. And it's not simple, it would have to be all done manually, I'd be playing the maps on single player, manually adding each and every weapon fairly. I'm definitely capable of it, but it would be very very time intensive. In addition to that, I'd need to actually edit PH_Town to have the required TTT entities.

6. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

That's far too much effort for one map.

Would it be possible to copy over admin rights from the tf2 LSA to gmod
    Only asking as there will be times when admins (dark, goat, gaw, apex, hooch.) won't be around and no1 can kick / mute appropriately

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

I don't think this is such a good idea, admin should only be given on the TTT server to people who understand how the game works, especially regarding RDM. As an example, having someone like Free have admin would be disastrous based on his earlier RDM and subsequent kick, people would get kicked or banned for unjust reasons. I strongly believe that there should be just a small number of knowledgeable, active and mature admins, if we had any more than that or had an admin who didn't fit into all three categories, we would run into some major problems.

8. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm awere of that i just quoted him .. Also lewy was on the server with me at the time.

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You know Gaw, your new avatar looks like it's wearing a sombrero...

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. It was me who kicked you Free. I wasn't even aware that that incident happened with the other guy. I just saw you run up and shoot him in the face, and you were both traitors. I apologize for not getting the other side of the story and jumping the gun. It was my first night on Admin and I was pretty fed up as I'd already made 4 slays, 2 kicks and 2 bans. If you were to have just told me he RDM'd you and what was happening I could have dealt with it for you instead of you RDMing him back. Once again, apologies.

11. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You did the right thing, still i dont know what would give you the idea that i would come on the server and start RDMing for no purpose ..

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You did the right thing, still i dont know what would give you the idea that i would come on the server and start RDMing for no purpose ..

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also i'd appreciate some help on with this..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one is when i zoom in.

Help..?

14. Gaw discord is my friend now

Custom sounds have been painstakingly added after much trial and error :goat: , there are currently 6 'innocents win' sounds, and 6 'traitors win' sounds.

15. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I've made a suppressed rifle a few days ago for TTT, it's horribly OP but really useful, if you want the code for it just ask.

16. Gaw discord is my friend now

I have a silenced rifle, a silenced TMP, an MP5 and a heavily modified version of your jihad bomb, does your suppressed rifle have a scope like the scout, or is it the one from the crossbow?

17. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

It's basically the scout with a different fire sound a higher base and headshot damage.

18. Gaw discord is my friend now

• Reag's Suppressed Rifle added (will likely need to be nerfed)
    • Silenced TMP adjusted, icon should now download correctly
    • Maximum karma adjusted to 1500
    • Lowest karma (before you are banned for 2 hours) is 500
    • Karma persists between map changes
    • Your chance of becoming a detective is reduced if your karma is below 1000
    • Your karma will increase by 50 if you haven't harmed a teammate in the round
    • Telefrags turned on
    • Voice drain added at ⅓ per tick
    • Admins and detectives voice drain is slowed by a further ⅓
    • Discombobulator jumping has been turned on

19. Gaw discord is my friend now

• Fretta voting has been removed (voting for the new map at the end of a round). I realise this will be highly controversal but I believe it's needed - as it stands we only play 5 out of the 25 maps we have installed and I think we need more variety to keep the server fresh and to keep people playing. Go to the maps thread to see the new mapcycle.
    • Adjusted the round limit to 4 and adjusted the map time to 30 minutes (down from 5 and 35 respectively)
    • The Jihad Bomb's range has been doubled
    • Adjusted the voice drain battery to allow you to talk for longer (from ⅓ per tick to 0.2 per tick)
    • Fixed certain end of round songs not playing - all of them will play without issue now
    • I've added a fun config to replace 'upping the admin' (credit to Hooch for the idea). In it, everything goes a bit crazy - props flying everywhere and a lot of credits are awarded. For admin reference, it's called fun.cfg
    • Buffed the Glock slightly

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  20. Cactus The key is to never give up

Thank You! :gizz:

21. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Like it makes a difference, you all shout in Mumble. :geno:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble in terrorist town free

2. trouble in terrorist town free download

3. can you get trouble in terrorist town for free

4. trouble in terrorist town download free,
  5. play trouble in terrorist town free,
  6. trouble in terrorist town скачать с торрента,
  7. trouble in terrorist town free to play,
  8. trouble in terrorist town torrent,
  9. trouble in terrorist town скачать торрент,
  10. trouble in terrorist town for free