UK April Meet Up

Discussion in 'Events' started by Meh, 27 Dec 2013.

1. Hello everyone!

I will be going to London in the end of April. Right now I believe it should be from 25 April to 29 April. Now this is a class trip so during the day I will very likely have to do Museum stuff, but after that usually ended around 2 - 3 pm last trip, I should have the day off!

As it is still quite a bit into the future, I have yet to get the proper details but I will try to keep this thread updated when I know something and I hope to meet a lot of you there with me in London!

Also as it is a school trip, I am not sure whether or not they will allow alcohol on the trip yet, but we'll see. It usually depends on which teachers are coming with.

2. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

y u no netherlands

3. It was suggested but the teachers declined it

4. Well assuming you're able to be free and escape the teachers, I shall greet you with a pint in a pub somewhere good sir!

5. Harv Admiral Anchovy

We'll try to get there, can't promise anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

If I can get the money then sure why not.

7. During the Easter 2014 break that Universities have I want to have a meet up with GM members that live in the UK, and those willing to travel.

The proposed area will be London due to the fact that Meh is on a trip there around that time.

I know it's a bit early on to create an event, but I just thought i'd let people know for those who want to travel and just to get the awareness out there.

8. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

I should be able to make it to this, the GM "Meh"t Up 2014.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  9. Your creative brain never takes a rest.
    You continue to impress.

10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I realise I'm being incredibly optimistic in saying this but I may be able to make it. I am perfectly aware however that some of you would probably not want me there with me being under the age of drinking etc and in top of that I can imagine that many of you are probably not interested in spending time with someone who is a bit younger than you anyway. Either way, just thought I'd drop my thoughts here.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. I have absolutely no qualms about meeting you butting and neither does anyone else.
    What I will say though is try get a fake ID before you meet up with us because I know a lot of us will want to go out for drinks.
    If you can't get one we'll try wing it, I'm sure if 6/7+ of us are getting drinks you can just come up to the bar and help carry drinks back.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

12. I wouldn't be so sure. When we last met up in Derby there was Spuds who was 17 in our group of about 8/9 and we were refused because one of our party was under 18 - only myself, Queen and Duke went to the bar, but they sent someone to our table too to check all IDs.

13. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Way ahead of you friend, ordered one the other day coincidentally.

Anyways, I'll probably pass because I would feel like I was just an inconvenience to everyone else, maybe next year when I'm 18.

14. Man up.

15. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Not at all, you're coming.

16. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

You say this, but when I turn up and your all refused from the bar like Sav said, you'll all hate me.

17. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

you're talking like we don't already

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Hence:

19. spidEY シスコン

Count me in! Bringing my sexy presence all the way from Croatia.

20. 50/50 whether i can come due to other plans, will find out

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)