Update Log

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 10 Jan 2010.

1. Update Log

About time we had a thread to log changes to the site. :)

First off: Neatened up the left sidebar on member profile pages (removed useless gradients, borders and fixed white on white text) and removed more unnecessary shadows in various places.

Also rearranged the forums/categories slightly.

Last edited: 27 Nov 2013
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

When you go to change an avatar (hint hint goat) it defaults to "no avatar" instead of custom, so you cant just click browse, you have to click the tiny custom thing and then do it :<

3. Geit Coding wizard!

Fix the dropdowns on the top right - white on white.

And fix the spacing on all the other dropdowns.

4. Updated HLstatsX:CE -

ChangeLog (changes since 1.6.5):
    HLstatsX Community Edition 1.6.6
    January 10, 2010

+ Added TF2 Ball weapon code (#992) (Packhead)
    + Added team color player names on ingame messages in HL2DM when doing team deathmatch and HL2CTF (psychonic)
    + Added optional (default on) adding of "HLstatsX:CE" to server tags on non-L4D/2 games that support sv_tags (psychonic)
    ? Changed the header to use the alt text to be more consistent with project (Packhead)
    ? Changed the default point value to 0 for crit kill action in TF2 (#993) (Packhead)
    ! Fixed a recently discovered exploit as well as other possible avenues for exploitation (psychonic)
    ! Fixed game page not loading on a very small number of installs (octo-dhd)
    ! Fixed opt_libdir being ignored in hlstats.pl and hlstats-awards.pl when loading GeoLite binary file (psychonic)
    ! Fixed "Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference" error on some installs, mostly L4D and/or having global chat enabled (psychonic)
    ! Fixed favorite weapon calculation in claninfo page (#985) (Packhead)
    ! Fixed weapon list for clan including data from other games (Packhead)
    ! Removed quotes from playerId in HLstats_EventHandlers.plib to fix potential slowdown in MySQL (psychonic, Packhead)
    ! Fixed a case where L4D/L4D2 bots that connect to the server list their IP address as "none". (Packhead)
    ! Fixed the kick method for goldsource games (#1022) (Packhead)
    ! Fixed a case where lastAddress could be set to "" for players (#1010) (Packhead, psychonic)
    ! Fixed utf8 characters getting mangled in hlstats-awards.pl. (psychonic)
    ! Fixed boomer and smoker role codes being incorrect on l4d2 (issue #1013) (psychonic)
    ! Fixed not checking for existance of geoip data before doing geo lookups in hlstats-awards.pl (#1002) (Packhead)

5. Installed a new mod for resizing images - this one uses CSS so it works before the image has loaded. :)

Also attached images are now thumbnailed, since the majority of attached images are TF2 screenshots.

Also fun fact - we are currently receiving ~800 unique hits a day :D (not counting PropHunt stats or HLstatsX - just the forum)

6. Just updated to vBulletin 4.0.1 and the same old backslash bug has appeared, except this time my previous fix doesn't help :<

7. Orion Dismantler of the sun

YOU BROKE IT! :(

8. Geit Coding wizard!

Fixed the backslash.

Also, Turned off the "Who Has Read a Thread" thing, it's just plain annoying. :P

9. Updated vB4:SuperCharged from 1.0 to 1.2 (which I just released):

tl;dr - it works again (forum is a lot faster) and attachment thumbnails should load faster and without one or two being left out.

10. Also some style fixes:

• No more whitespace above quick edit.
    • Much less padding in dropdown menus.
    • Fixed white on white text in PM Notifications dropdown.
    • Tidied up deleted posts a bit, although they still look pretty awful.

11. Zana The Candy Bun

I think i can post this here, Your update fucked me up... i cant enter if i dont log-out-in three times, also, i cant access the main pain-i mean page

12. Knud Phat beats only

Drum roll....
    Website fail, when I click my bookmark, after login (Why the fuck do I need to login, Its on "remember me" mode)

anyways, enjoy Dark:

[​IMG]

13. Knud Phat beats only

Oh, can we have that picture thumbnail back, that we had until 2 days ago (with that yellow bar above the pic).
    Now if you click the pic, it goes in normal size, but replaces the current page.

14. Zana The Candy Bun

Also, there is a file missing, you can see it when logging in

15. Updated HLstatsX:CE to 1.6.7:

And SourceBans to 1.4.6:

16. Updated MySQL from 5.1.38 to 5.1.44 and tweaked the config so that it uses more RAM, less CPU and most importantly, less hard disk IO. :)

Is it just me or is the forum stupidly fast now?

17. Just removed [youtube] in favour of the superior [video] tag (no autoplay hack, widescreen support, more intuitive) and updated all old posts to the [video] tag.

Currently due to caching or something, most are displaying a link rather than the embedded video - I'll figure it out shortly.

18. Fixed a bug in my custom PHP session handler caused by retarded code in the HLstatsX:CE web interface (causing something along the lines of 'table `hlxce.sessions` doesn't exist' and probably breaking the hlxce admin panel).

19. Installed this chatbox mod - see the bottom of the home page. :)

20. Installed vB Optimise and the forum is definitely slightly snappier. And fewer mysql queries are always a good thing :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PlyrPlyr sex

2. l4d2 loading motd embedded video crash fixes

3. l4d2 geoip.dat