Best Posts in Thread: Update Log

1. Post Ratings 1.6.3

• Fixed issue with copy posts in XF 1.3
    • Added an invisible retry mechanism in case of database locks (e.g. previously sometimes having to click undo rating multiple times for it to register)
    • Added ‘Hide post negative post percentage’ option, making the ‘Hide post after x negative ratings’ option more useful especially on larger forums by applying an (optional) additional ratio of negative to total ratings on a post.
    • Improved ratings text display in message_user_info (correct alignment class and shortened ‘Ratings Received’ to just ‘Ratings’)
    • Fixed conflict with ‘Brivium - Referral Credits System’, ‘Sub-accounts by Waindigo’ and others
    • Fixed a rare minor conflict in debug mode

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. Blocked bobo and co again

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

He's Dutch.

He's probably too stoned to fit in the air-mail.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. [​IMG]

dedi is more stoned than x gust

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Installed beta of post ratings 1.5.0

• Added feature to show the top rating of the OP of a thread on thread lists
    • Added support for legacy likes to Ratings You’ve Recieved and Ratings You’ve Given pages.
    • Fixed bug where group whitelisted ratings would not be displayed in the summary to users who couldn’t use them.
    • Fixed ‘likes you’ve received’ still being displayed in the sub navigation when viewing account pages.
    • Fixed bug with certain language packs (eg French) where rating counts in the member card could be displayed twice, due to the phrase for warning_points containing the entirety of the phrase for trophy_points.

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Running stuff that requires windows is more feasible now - seems Windows Server 2012 is unbelievably good as a Virtualbox guest - uses less than 0.5% of one core when idle, compared to all previous versions of windows and windows server (have used xp, 2003, 2003 x64, 7, embedded 7, 2008, 2008r2) which used up to half a core when completely idle.

Yet another reason to use windows 8 :V

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. As you may have noticed the Slothbox has changed

That is because I have installed an early beta of my upcoming TaigaChat Pro addon (gonna make lods of emone)

Here's a draft of the changelog compared to the original free TaigaChat, for your viewing pleasure:

• Fixed small freezes client-side when refreshing
    • Refresh speed now controlled on a window focused/unfocused basis, with extra support for slower refreshing in background tabs in modern browsers.
    • Added high speed refresh system
    • Added new time option (absolutetime)
    • Added support for xenforo Ignore system
    • Added /me command
    • Moved mini avatars to left of message date (improves readability)
    • Moved BBCode toolbar to the side of the message input box
    • Added ability for non-admins (permission-protected, of course) to ban users from the shoutbox
    • Added option to display new threads and replies in shoutbox
    • Added persistent message colours with fancy colour picker (like vSA chatbox but better)
    • Added realtime updating MOTD with BBCode support in all shoutbox views with the ability for non-admins to edit (permission dependant)
    • Added more reliable activity system (‘Members in Chat’) including number in chat displayed on all views
    • Added optional notifications in tab/window title when a message is received on full view
    • Changed template edits to use template hooks, eliminating the need for the ‘global hook’ option - should reduce server load slightly if you had it enabled.
    • Added option to disable smilies
    • Added full integration with [bd] Widget Framework (sidebar, alt/full width and users in chat all available as discrete widgets)
    • Added further integration with XenPorta Blocks: alt/full width shoutbox and users in chat.
    • Fixed bug where URLs are not parsed in archive output
    • Fixed scrolling to bottom with reversed mode enabled not always working when images are present in the chatbox (now waits until images are loaded)
    • Fixed console warning relating to ‘Popup’

• Wizard Wizard x 5
    • Mad Mad x 2
    • List
  9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK YOU UNEQUAL FUCKTARD OF A DUMBSHIT CUNTBUCKET ASSWAD.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  10. We're now on PHP 5.4 - appears to have made the forum 25-50% faster

Some extensions had to be disabled and some syntax previously possible is no longer valid - please report anything you see that's broken

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. New spoiler tag added:

Usage is simple:

Code:
    [spoiler=Derp]shit goes here[/spoiler]
    Or

Code:
    [spoiler]shit goes here[/spoiler]

12. Geit Coding wizard!

Because I deem post count to be a representative of useful content that a user has posted and the random forum does not have a scrap of useful content.

13. Added some freshly stolen SA smilies for you to play with:

:chef:
    :siren:
    :barf:
    :psyduck:
    :3
    :goatsecx:
    :fap:
    :frog:
    :downsbravo:
    :ninja:
    :gizz:
    :hurr:
    :frogout:
    :downswords:
    :dogout:
    :geno:

14. Spam bots realised they can start forum PM conversations with people to spam them with emails, so I’ve closed that loophole

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  15. Found and removed the extension that was causing the TF2 item server connection to silently fail, and by a nice stroke of luck it wasn't being used for anything

Should be all working as before now

Last edited: 23 Oct 2017
    • Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. Removed broken facebook integration on members page which was causing it to be super slow to load

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  17. Restored avatar display back to 1.3 style, i.e. centered and cropped rather than scaled disregarding aspect ratio

18. Made some tweaks so that less populated servers get a better chunk of cpu time, and changed it so the realtime scheduling kicks in faster after map changes (previously up to 5 minutes)

In other words, match and lobby servers should be playable now

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Due to valve's new update schedule I've added auto updating to the tf2 servers

it's likely to go very wrong (probably to the point of cpu DoSing the entire box) if past experience is anything to go by

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  20. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.