Update Log

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 10 Jan 2010.

1. Updated the league of legends stats page to use rito's new v3 api, which should hopefully last a bit longer than their previous attempts at writing an api

2. Cactus The key is to never give up

LOL DANCOUSINS IS SILVER LOOOOL LOOOOL

@DanCousins lol u suk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

@Dark

Having some issues uploading demos to the Sourcebans page.

I keep getting a 404 error when I try.

The demo is 6.53 mb. I didn't think that was over the file size limit.

4. Working fine for me with a 10mb file, can you attach the file that isnt working here?

5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

@Dark
    I keep getting this error on Sourcebans.

error.png

7. Fixed hlstatsx repeatedly crashing when players had emojis in their steam names

8. Updated sourcebans to a major new version, let me know if anything is broken

9. Steam login/registration is now working again

10. PropHunt stats can now handle emojis and similar cancer characters in player names without spamming mysql errors in chat

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Deleted all event history older than 1 year from hlstatsx, as it was starting to get ridiculous (data going back to 2011, tables with over 100 mil rows, >30GB data, awards script using 20+GB RAM and falling over for the past 2 months, stats site unresponsive af)

Scores, inactive players, etc will remain intact

Also fixed the clans page and player name history falling over due to emojis

Last edited: 16 May 2018
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  12. All google ads removed (forums when logged out, TF2 MOTD) as revenue from them has completely dried up

(Interestingly this happened long before Discord, probably a google algorithm change or proliferation of ad blockers)

13. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Thought about MOTDGD? some of the video ads have intrusive sound, but you can set it to ONLY show the ads you want, banner, video or both.

14. Locked down some permissions, plz report any site breakages (probably in systems involving file uploads)

• List
  15. Have moved pretty much everything to a new server

Please report anything that is still broken, there is likely quite a lot of stuff. The core services (website, gameservers) should be working

TF2 favourites need up to 24 hours to update the IP, so orange may be a little empty for the next day

16. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Mumble appears to be broken

Looks like a lot of members can't connect

17. Seems ok here, is it still broken for you?

18. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Hmm, still seems like it's just the 4 or 5 of us that can connect, rest of the server seems pretty quiet.

19. Removed the 'New User' title so anyone without a title (old dormant accounts) doesn't look dumb

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)