Warhammer 40K Deathwatch party

Discussion in 'Pen & Paper RPGs' started by Harv, 1 Apr 2013.

1. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I'd like to start up this whole shizz with a relatively simple game, Warhammer 40K - Deathwatch. If you like WH40K and space marines, especially if you'd like to try what it's like to be one, this is your chance. What I'd expect from the future players is to skim the rulebook at least a few times. It's not necessary if you don't know it from the top of your head but it can come handy. Also try to create a few characters on your own just to make it simpler. When you feel like it, post your characters' main stats and some background story in this thread, that is considered to be an application. I'll start the story if we can get at least 3 players, but not more than 5. If you don't get to join, don't be disappointed, I'll make some other campaigns for other games as well.

The rulebook

2. I'm not really too sure if I'm doing this right, but according to the rulebook alot of my stats are already generated?

Large Images:

That's what I mean

Character Name: Meryn Gambell

Player Name: LewyJudge12

Chapter: The Space Wolves, giving me +5 Perception, +5 Fellowship and the Wolf Senses Solo Mode Ability.

Past Event: (Bare with me if this is terrible, I'm just going off of the backstory for this Chapter.)
    As is normal upon trialing for the Space Wolves, Meryn was cast out into the wilderness after the unique gene which begins this transformation. Meryn managed to overcome and block out alot of the pain, using newly heghtening senses to help him track his way back home and be able to complete his transformation. Upon his return, he was to find he did this task in a very quick time. Not the quickest - but still quick. Since then Meryn has led the life of a normal Trooper, beginning his career in Blood Claws. He is only a young soldier, and he has alot to learn from both mistakes and practice. He has currently survived 3 large-scale battles as a Blood Claw.

Is there anything else currently needed, and have I even done this right?

3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Work in progress will come back to this in the morning

4. I can't help but think that we should start with something either nobody knows so we can all learn together, or something nearly everyone knows e.g. Fallout.

While it's Warhammer I know literally nothing about Lore, Enemies, Classes, The Storyline, Weapons. Literally nothing, So I'm gonna have to sit this out despite my first attempt of a character! Sorry!

5. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Yeah that might be a good idea. I'll look into Fallout a bit better as I'm not very familiar with the PnP itself.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deathwatch 40k

2. typical deathwatch party 40k

3. warhammer 40k deathwatch images

4. when does 40k death watch come out