Weapon Pick-up?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by [ACG] AlphaSpuCrab, 5 Jan 2016.

?

Do you think Valve should Get rid of Weapon Pick ups?

1. No, Weapon pick ups add a nice weapon variety mid game.

12.5%
  2. Yes, my aussie got stolen...

25.0%
  3. No

50.0%
  4. Yes

12.5%
  1. I enjoy TF2, And like many, own an aussie. But you know what I hate? I hate it when a noob runs a long, picks up my aussie, and starts talking about it like it's his, the very reason I bought an aussie, was to show of my swag, and look rich as fuck. I don't know, I might be exaggerating a little... but it still annoys me when someone picks up my aussie, you never know, Valve might add picking up hats next... well... probably not but still... Let me know what you think.

• Douglas Douglas x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Looks like you will have to destroy anyone who picks it up and show them why you have the swag and they dont. Unless you cant....

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  3. Yeah usually when someone picks it up, I just vote to kick 'em, and usually they get kicked, It's pretty funny tbh.

4. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

oh i meant use skill and dom them to make sure they never touch your stuff, but kicking them seems like the mature way to deal with the problem 100% not the cowards thing to do and 100% funny

5. xD I don't die regularly, but that's what makes it worse, dying after quite a while, and just watching my aussie get stolen.

6. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

They can take my shit all they want, but they will be dominated and targeted until they stop or quit. ez

7. [ACG] Bob The Builder We can't fix this f*cking sh*t

Is there an abstain vote?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

ye, its called dont click jk

9. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

yeah I also hate it when people pick up my expensive skins in CS:GO
    oh wait this is TF2, my bad.

Also I seriously hope this is just satire right here, if you mean it seriously I don't even know anymore

10. nos

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 kick for pick up aussie