We're doing well!

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 21 May 2009.

1. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: We're doing well!

Less lagg, more friendly atmosphere again (THANK GOD!!) <- less competitive

GM is (atm) more about fun than serious gaming ^^

2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Even though I havn't been here long I have to say, I love the atmosphere aswell, really welcoming appart from a few outside things but appart from that it's like a warm teddy bear. :awesome:

3. Knud Phat beats only

Some small server notes:

* When you key in "!servers" it still shows the "old" names like "Arena" and "bla bla rotation" (But the wrong one anyways)
    * Yeah, the community filled the payload server pretty good and fast, but the rotation server could do better. Maybe change the maps? With the new maps.. it could be solved
    (And 2Fort night and rain are fun too)

4. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I'm glad to hear you like the 2fort extras.
    Rotation could do with a little update though, it only took 4 hours for the 2fort server to make a take over from the stats that the rotation server got over a few weeks.

And in other news, my dog is snoring.

5. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

oke this will be my last complaint.

1. TH
    2. Pissmidget
    3. DIsco
    4. Benito
    5. Vacoy
    6. Overdrive
    7. Fafnir
    8. Vendetta
    9. Snowdog
    10. Ray
    11. Shrew
    12. Grendal
    13. Kaka ?

i have to say, thats not 4 :).

6. Knud Phat beats only

Yeah, i like the rain and night very much actually and they rotate quite fast, which makes it even better imho. It prevents stacking issues and you can play "lot" of maps in a short time.

Maybe an idea for the rotation?

7. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

X you're quite right there but GM will move on... It was their choice, they didn't like the new changes and if you leave simply because it doesn't go your way... Then to me it feels like they're "bad losers"

8. Re: We're doing well!

So when the ship you ride goes North though you want to go to the South...

You just go with it and hope it gets where you want somewhen by going straightly North?

lol. also the atmosphere didn´t get a bit better, there are mostly kids and retards on the servers. ten mins ago on DB server: team blu, six snipers, three spys. and you don´t even need achievements to get weapons.

so as kj said, what did the management actually reach?

9. Re: We're doing well!

Bear in mind though that it is the free weekend at the moment, so a lot of the people there are likely to be there because of that. When I was playing this morning there were 3 players there who had just joined for the free play.

10. Re: We're doing well!

I dunno when it was exactly, but a few days ago when one of the totally undemocratic managers deleted my post, there wasn´t any free weekend players cause there was no free weekend and there were tons of kids on the servers. sry, but GM servers aren´t anymore what GM servers meant to be in earlier times. if it´s your aim to get kiddyservers..keep the work on!

11. Geit Coding wizard!

2500 new players in the last 24 hours, all servers full since mid day, we must be doing something right. :)

12. Re: We're doing well!

Also the servers are now (at least in my experience) completely lag free :D, even with 200 slots occupied \o/

13. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

+2,905 new players last 24h ====== EPIC <3<3<3<3<3<3

14. Re: We're doing well!

Hey the update is out.. thats why people just join.. its free weekend.. the same would have happend with the old leaders.. so rly.. Everytime you say crap like that you are trying to step on the old crew.. Så skrid med dig spasser

15. Fromage "The Cheese"

You got to work on your attitude..

Erik

16. Re: We're doing well!

Updated the servers again, and within 5 minutes Sawmill/Nucleus was packed. 90% of the people were new players too :D

Also,

[​IMG]

And how often do you see this at 4:30am? :D

[​IMG]

17. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

payload race is really doing good :).
    balloon/dust/gold are most of time full.
    new arena maps too :O.
    cool.

18. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Btw, I didn't really enjoy Pipeline.. In CoD4: MW it's much better XD

No really, you actually enjoyed PLR_PIPELINE? ...

19. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

yes, without lagg. too bad the last lvl with water is very laggy with me.
    every level with water laggs with me.
    havent got a good pC :)

20. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

I got a lot of lagg around 13.00/13.30 in Rotion server... Wasn't really great to play with

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)