What are you playing instead of Modern Warfare 2?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 12 Nov 2009.

1. What are you playing instead of Modern Warfare 2?

Well; I personally don't think much to it so I'm not going to be investing my time in it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! So: what are you guys playing instead?

Today I've been playing:

- Patapon 1 (Never did get around to completing it so now I am going to!)

[​IMG]

- Shadow of the Colossus (Epic game that I got again a while ago but actually got round to playing today!)

[​IMG]

- Eternal Darkness for the Game Cube

[​IMG]

- And ofc the usual TF2/ L4D/ Audio surf for a break/ for lolz :3

[​IMG]

And I suppose if you are playing MWF2 then you can let us know what you're playing to break up the ten hour multiplayer sessions ;P

Savvy

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. I'm playing through Gears of War 2 on Insane, 'tis a bit tricky without a co-op buddy (plus my first run through was on Casual for the collectibles). Just sent back Prince of Persia and Force Unleashed this afternoon (I rent from LoveFilm), 100%'d PoP and couldn't be bothered to play through Force Unleashed on Sith Master difficulty :/

3. Geit Coding wizard!

The usual games, TF2, SDK, Sourceforts etc etc. - also just finished Unchartered 2, which was epic.

Also;

[​IMG]

4. Yeah, I should probably finish Uncharted 2 at some point too... hmmm...

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

I'm playing Modern Warefare 2.

6. Knud Phat beats only

Did everyone here try already MW2, instead of crying about it? :P

7. I work in a games store Knutty - of course I've played it!! I'm just sick of the amount of people talking about it and the fact that everyone seems to think it's the best thing since TF2! (Which it totally isn't!!)

I'm not a Modern Warfare fan though so I suppose I've got a thing against it really -- the last CoD I liked was the second one -- but there we go ;P

Savveh

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

Agree savage. Too much hype. The campaign is shit short, and the multiplayer just lacks the heart of multiplayer on the pc.. Can't shout your frustration at other people on your team, or rage at someone who just killed you etc.

Full of mic spammers aswell.

9. Instead of being a total pussy I play MW2.

10. LOL

11. Poxie Ray-Banned

QQ'ing at the Modern Warfare 2 plot :(

12. Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  13. Spykodemon Disabled account

LOL

14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Oh, i have tried it, got it via "warez" by a friend ho copied his leeched version 4 me, here what i wrote about that "game" in another thread:

Lol, from what i heard, MW2 is having a HUGE cheating problem xD

Thanks to Fail_VAC and thanks to the fact, that there are no dedicated servers/console you cant even votekick cheaters, lololololol - FAIL.

Thats what you get for developing such a stupid multiplayer, all that "Lol-CoD"-Kiddies that rly play that crap online deserve to be annoyed by cheaters, muahahaha.

Btw: Just played the SP of MW2 (4 hours, lol ...), friend of mine gave me a cracked copy in university, installed it at 11am today, was done at 3:16pm.

What to say about it ?! Same procedure as every year, Misss Sophie. Stupid tube-style levels with hordes of mindless bots with the AI's of toasters that are storming at me and that i have to harvest down like bottles
    on a shoting stand, all that made "funny" by endless artificial script sequences, so that i dont mind the boring gameplay that much ........ Sry, nothing special, same as CoD:WaW, CoD:MW1, CoD..... it really becomes lame now, endless bot fraging is fun for half an hour. No invoation, no anything. Achievemnets ?! lol, /care ..... :/

And the story ..... seriously, WHAT THE FUCK !?!?!? How can any of you say, the story would be good ??? That aiport scene fucks it completly up !!! DO you have any idea, how many security cams are there ?! How can Vladimir Makarov run arround there, fraging ~ a million people and blame the USA for that ?! His damn face is known as a terrorist one, how can he cause that massacre and the USA can be blamed for that ?!?!?!!?!?

+ Erm, all you had to do is killing there terroristic bastards and their leader at the airport, sure, you wont be a spy there anymore, but: ~a trillion innocents would survive your "Mission" there AND russina grand terrorsit N°1 woud be dead .... omg.

And no real explanation, why the war finally starts ...... but, hey !!! Its not like the country with the biggest military budget in the world and their allies wouldnt be able to see the whole russian army travveling arround the ocens for sevral hours to attack the USA, all ya need to hack is one pathetic system, and even the radars of the NATO ships seem to be blind to see the whole russian army moving AND of course there would be no "counterattacks" with for example one of the 20.000 nukes the USa have, nooooo ...... they think its funny to fight arround the White Houes for their lives, that way they can play war without even movin out of their country, assaluting other states, saves money, good thing the rusians are coming to "us". xD

The story is just a lame excuse for this apposition of many (not rly "many", lol) bot-slauthering singleplayer maps with a hell lot of "bäm, bäm bäm-scripting" to look good, fail fail FAIL game. What left? Oh ye, Mulitplayer: Beeing cheated as hell in that castrated "Multiplayer" and have fun whinning arround not beeing able to kick them and experience some very hard lag if the host is leaving the game .... ye, worth the money.

Good thing i havent wasted any money for that shit, im waiting for Bad Company 2 now, hopefully the Cheeze wont fail us like Shitility Wart did here.

Anyways: Since Bad Company 2 / Mass Effect 2 / Assassins Creed 2 (hell lot of second parts) still need some time (one of them up to February >_<) i think im gonna buy Dragon Age, since the game magazines i trust geve it 91-93% and "hey", its a Bioware game ?! Guuud times =)

And maybee Left 4 Dead 2, if Valve is lowering the price to what an Addon costs in normal case, maybee with the first weekend deal or so ill buy it ...

15. Aydrian Why so serious!?

Machinarium, Torchlight, World of Goo, Peggle nights, Plants vs Zombies <== those I play when I don't have hours of free time. (They are all casual games)
    Borderlands, Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins, Resident Evil 5, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, TF2 and Cs:S. ANd those are the ones I have installed now and play often.

16. i gotta say, im playin mw2 ... havent played much but i like it by now ... iz gives me the awesome feeling of the other cod's i also enjoyed ...

17. Longbow Victorique <3

[​IMG]
    ^Just finished a couple of minutes ago. Bloody epic game!
    and to continue with the creepy, excellent story: Fear: Extraction Point
    and of course, TF2, L4D and Killing Floor are on my list too.

18. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Hell yes.

Also downloading Dead Space, will likely be on that tomorrow...windows update cut out about 9 hours of download time with an inopportune reboot last night D:

Attached Files:

• RCT2.jpg
      RCT2.jpg
      File size:
      55.4 KB
      Views:
  19. Spykodemon Disabled account

Yeah, I heard OHSNAP! had quite an excellent story as well.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  20. TF2 , some assignment work, and CSI5

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. funny mw2 names

2. playing instead