What is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Danny, 8 Apr 2009.

1. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Nice, now can everyone just get along? :D

2. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

group hugs, people. Group hugs.

[​IMG]

/thread.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Ammawhgad, Weabi. HUG TIMEZ

But Overdrive, you promised to me to catch up with everyone in the summer! Bleh!

Th, I except a normal thread without massive flaming or people making conclusions without knowing the story.

If you don't know what's going on then don't say anything, or inform first and THEN post something.

If those 2 things would have happened here on these 8 pages. Well, let's just say it would have saved us a lot of trouble eh?

4. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Are you guys ok now, or does anyone feel the need to vent their frustrations out? It makes me feel happy how passionate some of you are over this clan and the way it is run. It's a shame that we had to do it in this fashion :(.

It's so important that you contribute to the way this clan is run, as without you GM is nothing.

As part of the leadership team we need to take onboard your concerns, and help solve these issues. We are just human though and we make really bad decisions sometimes...

As previously mentioned, people are putting their own time into this community to keep it running and don't expect any thanks at all. I am very very grateful to these unsung heroes.

Disco

5. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Oh and, next time anyone gets mad, go lift some weight, go jogging, whatever, it helps. :)

6. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

ok, There are certain people who come over a little cocky/sarcastic.
    (im sure i am not captain golden bollocks.) However i do try and offer way to help people improve, when i started writing this i was't going to name names but there is one i feel i need to mention. He repeatedly Fu*k's me off. *KennethJ* (KJ.) seriosly mate your Admin flaming/Disrespect needs to stop!

However by all means if u think admin are doing something wrong tell then, but dont flame/belittle them on the server mid game. (PM on here, or VIA Steam.)

I understand that you run your own servers. therefor have you own view on how a server should be run, and i am more than happy to hear your comments if we can do the job better..

but i am sick of coments like NOOB ADMIN, (I have nearly kicked/banned you serveral times for it, but in the end decided that leaving your game and takeing time to cool off was more appropriate.)

There are also other player that of recent have made me personaly feel like a twat. I am not going to name names, it does't matter and tbh i am old enough to brush it off.
    (However it would be nice if it stopped.)

I persoanly had a small head to head with Tricky, but i did appoligise as i had a bad day. I dont feel hostile to him and i hope he does't to me.

With the recent incident involving the forum, TBH Spyko u FU*Ked up. but whats done it done, lets not dwel on it. Think need to change, the leaders need to be more proactive IMO.

Anyway enough bitching for me, its not my style anyway.

Shrew

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

Ffs, you should be glad I am trying to help this clan. and I am not even in it.

This clan has so much potential, but when opinions collide, hell is broken loose. There are too many members in the private community for it to be called a clan, more of a community.

This sparked off because I saw how the clan was going once I thought about it deeply. KJ not being warned (Possible favouritism) redundant rules/bylaws, dodgy recruitment system.etc.

The only thing that keeps GM alive are the regulars on the servers, and only 15% of them go on the forums...

Just think about it, if your going to get angry at me for trying to save this goddamned hellhole, then just put me out.

(I am sure I could of found a better way of getting my opinion across, but it seemed that this one would be the most affective, and I can tell by the amount of reaction it got, haha. :P)

Yep, I fucked up, but when I look at it, people are now discussing and debating about GM, and this is what I wanted people to do.

OPERATION SUCCESS.

On another note? do you realise how much time I have tired putting into your servers? fuckloads, and this is just a disgrace, no thanks to us 3 whatsoever. Some of you are really dissapointing, making it look like an easy job when it clearly isn't.

8. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Spyko can you please stop thinking we believe this was planned?..

And about the servers..i dont see what you have done, that took so much time... Highest 3 active.. But all with normal configs, and standard stuff..

I think its fine you are there to make the things work, when they crash... But when you are the reason that they crash, you are not trust worthy anymore, its the same irl life.. You get fired.

9. Spykodemon Disabled account

No because you don't know.

10. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

No Worries m8!

11. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Come on dude be a man, you made a topic just to say sorry and other funny things.. It was not planned, does anyone realy believe his story?

12. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Does it even matter now? It's over for your part anyway -- the issue has been raised with the clan and the clan will take action as it sees fit.

Hugs all round! :D And here's to another year of GM success! Cheers!

Savage

13. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

this all happened in 2 days o_O
    wtf

anyway

if i may contrebute:

personally i think it's all going well, i know there's a lot of bullshit going on but i believe those are just personal matters between the ppl who are bullshitting
    only problem is that these problems never really get solved and thus return time to time
    this way regulars could leave because they could think ''ugh there's no fun in here anymore, i'm outta here"

so please
    be less elitist/grow up
    think reasonable and dont be afraid to accept your mistakes
    mistakes are made to learn, so learn from it

we've had drama like this before and we also got over that and i assume we'll get over this drama as well and be a happy lulzy clan again (:

love you all :!:

D-man

14. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

Even if try to help ppl out by adding something to this case ppl still see im adding fuel to the flames wtf...you must be complete out of your mind or just havent read ANYTHING of what i have said.Btw this is a public thread so i CAN stick my nose in,i still play on gm servers so i saw wtf is going wrong and YES there WAS a problem,ppl seemed to realize that by now and if im correct this is solved now and ppl have excused themselves.I think your still a little butthurt from what happened in the past frankly.No offense,no flaming

Some ppl seriously cant read anything on the forums without being offended nowadays

And AMEN to what spyko said about GM being to much ppl to be called a clan....finally someone gets the msg,if things want to settle down,some stuff needs to be straightend out.Im sure the leaders will take care of this.Again im gonna be flamed for saying this,oh burn in hell!

15. LienK Wat

It isn't called a clan anymore afaik, but a private community.

16. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

+1 at Lienk

And it is supposed to be and will be a fun community (GM is NOT a clan (anymore)), it's a community of ppl that have fun together by playing A GAME. (keep that in the back of your mind)

17. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

18. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Okay... Maybe that is so but make it this than
    or someting...

19. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

guys

it's a community that also has matchteams (or at least trying to make those again)
    because of the match team aspect and the fact that there's a certain focus of improving skills too, just keep it calling a clan and community, just like the pretty banner above says

GM is both and has both

20. Re: What the fuck is going on, is GM about to die.....?

lol, floating a bit off topic now... isn't this what locks are for?

Q-What the f*** is going on, is GM about to die.....?

A-No, it's fine, seeeeeeeeee! We are all happy and normal again Hazaar!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)