What is the first game you ever played?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gamerdile, 3 Feb 2013.

1. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

As a gamer I think your first game ever played is important as that's the game that normally reflects something about your gaming tastes so I'm here to ask what was your first game as for me I'm not quite sure I think it might of been a game on the old sega system called street of rage (not sure which one) as when I compare the gamplay to the gameplay in my memory the gamplay both look the same if not identical anyway enough about me what about you what was your first game?

2. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Personally, it was Links Awakening for the GB. Superb game on a solid portable system.

3. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

The first computer game I ever remember playing properly and to a great extent is Jazz Jackrabbit 2. I spent so many hours of my childhood playing that game. The first game I owned on a console would have been Shox on PS2, that game is awesome. But I'm really a computer gamer at heart and proud to be :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I remember playing that game too but I don't remember even getting to the first dungeon or even liking that game much no the first game that got me into the series was ocarina of time the 3ds remake

5. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Interesting I don't think I've ever heard of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 but I think I will go and check it out Edit: so I searched up gameplay of the game on youtube and the game looked good I' starting to wished I'd played it

6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Ehm, Patience (card game (on the PC, yes)) I guess. But as an actual game... Redcat, I think.

7. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

I see you have played Blu Rescue Team from your avatar, I trust you have also played the sequels?

8. it's fucking amazing and has stood the test of time a lot better than most pc games

some of the tracker/chiptune music in it is insanely good

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

I'm sure we had this topic already

10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

It's fantastic! I'm not sure it'll even run on any systems now, I played i on Windows 98 I think. I really liked it as a kid and completed it more times than I can count. I'll see If I can find a download link or something of the ilk :)

11. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

You played it too then?

12. Peek a boo.

True story

13. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Yes I have... well to be honest the only sequel I played was explorers of darkness I would of got explorers of sky as well but to me the games too similar ( for me to buy a sequel it has to at least have a different main story line) but I do want to get the pokemon mystery dungeon game for the 3ds as blue rescue team was my first pokemon game ever and it was the game that got me introduce to the whole franchise

14. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I would defiantly agree with you there plus I would also say for a pc game it must of been a head of its time (from what pc games I experienced like sonic for the pc :bang: )
    as the graphics look amazing the gameplay looks solid and like you said the music really good

15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...on a Commodore 64, bitches!

16. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

The game so superb it lied to the player?

17. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I remember the PC card games I never knew how to play them (and I still don't) and again I've ever heard of Redcat (you can tell I wasn't a PC gamer when I was younger)

18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

It set me up for a lifetime of deceit.

Keep in mind I was between 13 and 14 at the time, and Hitchhikers was the first "computer game"

My very first "electronic game" was an old handheld game called "Split Second"

19. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I remember my first handheld it was an old GB but my faverate handheld was the GBA back then I used to play spongebob while traveling to blackpool to visit my Grandma (ah good times)

20. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

For anyone that is wondering, and I know all of you are, this should be the download link to Jazz Jackrabbit 2. I'm not entirely sure if it is the full game but it's should give you enough of an idea of it should you want o pursue it further :)

http://jazz-jackrabbit-2.en.softonic.com/

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)