Whats the Last Anime Episode(s) that you've watched

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by The Xtractor, 19 Jan 2011.

1. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i'm watchin Beck. I read manga some time ago and it's one of my favourite mangas i've read so far. The anime is too really good, but manga is much better.

2. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

ok i'm crying now

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Burned though Tokyo Ghoul and the S2 finale blew me the fuck away. Just wow.

4. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

S2 as a whole was really fucking disappointing. The entire time it was building up to the epic finale and it tried to concentrate so much on well done animation, etc. that the last episode had like 5 minutes of him carrying the guy's dead body, nothing else happening, just him walking for 5 minutes, trying to seem sad. Most disappointing season ever.

Edit: Nvm, apparently ending was a masterpiece, requires lots of external validation because it's anime, etc etc.
    Absolute masterpiece, animation quality top notch, shed a few tears, etc.

Last edited: 11 Nov 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

just finished One Punch Man, easily 10/10 would punch again.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I also finished one punch man.
    loved it, absolutely hilarious and great action scenes.

7. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

same same as two nucleheads above me. Love the OPM! Next season looks interesting too.

8. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

9. Finished S2 of Seraph of the end, who the hell thought ending like that was a good idea, overall good show but giving false hopes for S3 with no ending and more questions than answers, not cool.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

I thought the ending was really, really good til they ran away and we get the "4 months later" shit. Didn't understand the need for it and as you say, we're left with far too many questions, for example where the fuck did Shinoa's squad go that they can just chill for 4 months with a potentially world ending weapon in Yu and no-one's even after them, what is the second trumpet and what's its significance and why are Kureto's squad and the demon army the only people we ever see?

Really can't understand why people like One Punch Man, watched like 3/4 episodes trying to see what people liked about it, it's not funny, there's 0 plot whatsoever and the main character has no personality at all.

At this point, I really feel like people just want to defend anime no matter how bad it is. The producers of the Tokyo Ghoul anime openly admitted the last episode of S2 was terrible because the manga was suddenly killed off and they didn't know what to do with the last episode because they had to make their own ending to avoid upsetting fans but couldn't make anything significant happen because it was against the will of the author. But people still hail it as if it was a masterpiece just because they're fans of the series.

Last edited: 27 Dec 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Meanwhile at salty opinion land... An opinion is an opinion, deal with it, your tastes are clearly trash so hush pls.

THAT'S LITERALLY THE POINT IN ONE PUNCH MAN.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  12. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Flew through Gate, it was actually really good. Best gothloli NA

Last edited: 29 Dec 2015
  13. Saw ep 2 of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, wow, probably best start to an anime i've seen since late 2014, its so well done, looking to be a classic in the future definately. Highly recommended

14. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

it's not episode but fuck this is too epic! I wish anime takes step forward and finally goes to 60fps

• Like Like x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  15. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Currently watching: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, Bubuki Buranki, Gate (my top 3 so far) Also Musaigen no Phantom World and PSO2 The animation. All been really good, loving the CGI in Bubuki really makes everything stand out more and i love it. One of the better seasons for anime, still waiting on the rest of the God Eater episodes QQ

16. Finished ep 4 of Boku dake ga Inai Machi, the feelings this show gives is unbelievable, its full of beautiful soundtracks , the visuals are incredible and the tension keeps growing and growing, 10/10. Really hope Kayo is fine..[​IMG]
    Probably has the greatest Mother i've seen in anime as well. So far its the best Anime start i've ever seen and probably my favorite anime now too. Anime is saved!!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  17. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

For once i agree with your trash tastes. ANIME IS SAVED

18. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

same, anime is really good. Also check out Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!. I laugh so hard on this one, i just love it!

19. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

[​IMG]
    THIS ANIME IS SO FUCKING GOOD.

20. Well.. Boku dake ga Inai Machi ep 5 finished.. ride never ends.. every minute is full of suspense.. and THAT type of ending... What the hell is gonna happen now..
    10/10 Hard to even predict whats gonna happen next this time, eh waiting another week starts. :(

Last edited: 5 Feb 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)