Who is the best ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Danny, 7 Apr 2009.

1. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Who is the best ?

Hm, if you're looking for a date it ain't gonna happen! :mrgreen:

Forgot to post my list.

Pyro - Topol (the only one i know, I hate pyros to much to bother who plays it.. )
    Solly - Garion (is he still active? haven't seen him for a while)
    Demo - Savage, demanu, obaruler
    Heavy - Sandman1985 for sure (would type falconizer here too but he always runs by himself and no medic and that doesn't feel that skilled... :lol: )
    Spy - Duffman or Danny, Danny is getting really good at it.
    Engi - Hm, Mr käse aka johnny gets my vote!
    Sniper - Jonash93 something is pretty good. XO when he/she was an active player.
    Scout - Yo//overdrive gets my scout vote.
    Medic - Does GM have any good medics? :O hehe... well Micky, Johnny, Ozmandious something is really good at it.

Erik

2. Micky Mick rolling since 07

Don't need a date mate, am sorted ;)

Micky 8-)

3. Knud Phat beats only

Btw Sandy, nice video there.

And cheese, you're welcome :P
    And remember... several days ago you were playing spy and did the same trick, but then as some sniper (which said Obaruler.... that did look suspicious 0.o ) .
    But you ended up dead anyway :D

4. Re: Who is the best ?

>> Does GM have any good medics?

i'm a good medic... i just don't play as medic anymore XD

maybe i should pick him up again.. but only if there are some skilled players around who are worth the healing/ubering (read: regulars i know and i can work good with)

oh and fromage, XO is a guy :P

5. Fromage "The Cheese"

Haha! Well its not like people know that you can change weapons these days as a spy. Found it quite useful to confuse people with. Poor obaruler though, didn't get the message, just stood and watched me while you shotgunned me as engie. Will get my revenge... you just wait....... :mrgreen:

Erik

6. Re: Who is the best ?

i still don't know/understand how you can switch weapons as disguised spy :oops:

7. Knud Phat beats only

No I don't know that :oops:
    I tried but no succes 0.o

(and Spy is my least played classs as well)

8. Fromage "The Cheese"

Press B when you have either pistol, zapper or knife up. Then your disguise will show that weapon to the enemies and you will also see which weapon you have up in the bottom left area. :) It's a bit tricky but its cool. You can also press Q to switch between two guns and press B at the same time to fool the enemies that you're not a spy since you change weapon all the time.

Erik

9. Re: Who is the best ?

I Learned something new

10. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

yea me2.. I always saw that thingy at the right but not how to change it or what use it had :D

11. Re: Who is the best ?

in demo voice: THNX MATE!

12. Fromage "The Cheese"

Your'e all welcome! I think melee disguise shows melee, pistol shows the other class "pistol" and finally zapper as the big gun. Not sure though... you'll have to find out yourselves! :mrgreen:

Erik

13. Re: Who is the best ?

now we need to double check them :|

14. Re: Who is the best ?

As a Spy you really do need to master that weapon switching if you want a chance of doing anything vs half decent players. An engineer running around with a shotgun is just too suspicious. We all know all they do is hit everything in sight with their wrench, most commonly their sentry while it's not doing anything. :roll:

15. Re: Who is the best ?

Solly: me!!
    Medic: waebi
    scout: anathema
    demo: th
    engi:
    pyro: bun
    Sniper: KJ
    Spy: overdrive
    Heavy: bennet

16. Fromage "The Cheese"

Spy: Overdrive? Whaaaat?! You must mixing the names up? I never even seen overdrive spying around! :D

Erik

17. Re: Who is the best ?

Solly: Hmm, not sure about this one. (you don't even play on GM servers gen ^^)
    Medic: Piss
    Scout: Overdrive
    Demo: Th
    Engi: /
    Pyro: Bun
    Sniper: Toothy
    Spy: Danny seems to know what he's doing
    Heavy: Disco (hey, he does manage to get three medics so give the man some credit!)

18. Re: Who is the best ?

Fromage dunno nowadays but when i played in GM servers (last summer or something) he was good spy

19. Th-

Why then do you think he is mixing the names eh?

20. Fromage "The Cheese"

Well I'm just curious how a person I never seen play a class is the best at it ;-) But if it was 1 year ago then it might be true.

Erik

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. [pets] falconiser