Why Should I Be An Admin

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Mr.Solly, 14 Sep 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

If you mean the times that a certain "mystery admin" has silenced a few people for being abusive and they've rejoined to remove it, you may have a point... I don't really understand what it is, but there you go.

2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. REaver I'm Really Sorry For Confusion Then

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I'm still very curious as to why you capitalise Every Single Word Like This Oh My God This Looks Horrible Help My Poor Head Please No More Stop. /o\

I'm also pretty sure there is no 'mystery admin'. You can't remove bans from HLStatsX to my knowledge, and the already given proof is quite conclusive.

This is also no Christian server - whatever that might be? It'd be quite discriminating towards everyone else, not (and, I'd say the vast majority is atheist, so yeah). This server - these servers - are places of niceness, where people come after a hard day of work or a long day of school, to relax, have fun, and be with friends, in a nice environment. Saying 'oh fuck how did I miss that shot' falls under that. Saying 'you fucking asshole I'll rape your mother' could be a joke that still falls under that (but it'd depend on context!). Harassing and insulting people, creating negativity, doesn't fall under that, and thus is punishable. Same for racism, sexism, and so forth. I like to believe our servers are a place for everyone, including minorities, such as LGBT people, to be in safety and freedom and happiness. And yes, that might mean that calling someone a 'cunt' is acceptable (provided it's no harassment) but calling someone a 'trap' isn't. I see nothing wrong with that.

5. While Your All Here Why DOn't You Vote? Yes or No!

6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

No, then. :P

7. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Not how it works friend, feel free to stick around and get more involved in the community though. You can always apply again at a later date.

8. I DOnt Want To COntinue This Conversation Because This Is Getting Ridiculous

9. Like 100% stupid levels

10. Just Idk Stick Around!

11. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Sorry but your OP is arguing against itself, you bring up points to why you would be a good admin, and then go on to give reasons why you're often emotionally unstable?

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

And your last three posts make no sense. Though, you haven't been making much sense in general; you're just randomly posting, ignoring a lot of posts and points and randomly switching subjects here and there.

13. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Then let me explain in simple terms:

This application is rejected at this time.

You can apply again at a later date if you wish, though I would advise getting involved on the forums and mumble first.

This does not mean we don't want you playing on our servers, we want you to continue having fun.

If there is any admin abuse please report it in the relevant section of the forum which I linked to earlier.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why should we take admin 100

2. Please give in detail why you want to be an admin

3. why should we make you admin RP

4. why you want to be admin reasons,
  5. essay of why i should be given admin,
  6. why i should be an admin,
  7. why you should be a admin,
  8. why be a gaming admin,
  9. why you want to be a admin in games,
  10. an essay of why is hould eb admin