XenForo is here :3

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 23 Oct 2010.

1. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

If I'm not that bad, why didn't you ban those two when you banned me in your nerdrage?
    I know you have a grudge against me, just say so if you do instead of hiding them behind small statements.

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Maybe if you didn't rise to it he'd drop the vendetta. Ever think of that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Maybe if I knew why he has a grudge I'd stop going on about it. Ever thought of that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

4. Life is too short for hatred. Make love not war. Think of all the homeless people out there struggling for food and water. This is nothing.

According to this way of arguing, there will be no true principles in the world; for there are none but what may be wrested and perverted to serve bad purposes, either through the weakness or wickedness of men.

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FLAME ON!

I feel saddened but at the same time outraged because i know that atleast 25% of those homeless people wasted their money on drugs / alcohol / women ect..

6. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

You are right, this is nothing compared to what is going on in other areas of the world. But it is human nature to defend yourself, whether this be physically or in this context. It is a deep down part of the human psyche that you should appear to be correct, strong and clever; it is a fact.

Or in this case, play the ignorance card.

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

This is the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Mainly because the current situation of homeless people shouldn't decide whether or not to have an argument, regardless of what the argument is about.

8. Not, not that; I'm just highlighting, or if you like, contrasting the extremes, that arguing on the internet is futile compared to the situation homeless people face. It's simply comparing the gravity of the internet versus reality. :) There are more important things to be concerned about (such as what homeless people face) than a virtual brawl on a forum. :)

True, but from years of experience, brawls on the internet do not really get anywhere. :P

Why would I enrage myself over some random person on the internet of whom I have never met in real life?
    Keyboard warriors FTW! :squishy:

Yes, it is truly sad that some homeless people revert to drugs/alcohol and other such vices. I see it quite often when the family help out by providing food, etc.

From their viewpoint, they don't really have anything else to hope for and use those vices as an "escape" from the reality of their situation. Social support is what is required for them to break free from those vices.

9. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Go help out at a shelter instead of here? =/ I can't see this being a really effective comparison.

I was going to actually tell you what I think might be the cause, but instead I'll offer you a chance for an introspective experience.

Re-read your post. Look at what you've said in it, the points you're making and how you're making them. Then ask yourself what about that post might be annoying to a goat.

If you can't work it out then I'm afraid Goat is actually not the one with the problem here.

Now let's give this a rest...everybody go away and think about what's been done to this poor thread.

10. Anyway back to topic. I love how xenforo automatically merged my three posts into one. :)

11. Actually i did that

12. It's simply "there are more important things in this world to argue about than on an internet forum" :)

I love how Apex automatically merged my three posts :)

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Life is not about ecaping reality , its about making an effort to give your best.

14. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

1. You shouldn't be telling me why he has a grudge, he should be.
    2. I used a reversed counter to your smartass reply which is covering his ass.
    3. Why are you doing his dirty work?
    4. Why do you care?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  15. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Hey don't get me wrong, I don't really give a toss what squabbles you force upon yourself. As it turns out you're determined it's the rest of the world which has a problem. Logically speaking, that's more or less impossible by definition so this is the point where I give up and bid you good day.

16. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Have fun sweetie.

17. I did not infer that life is about escaping reality, of course life is about doing your best; unfortunately for some homeless people, vices become their way of life, an escape from the reality of their situation. Metaphorically speaking, it becomes their "comfort zone", drowning their sorrows into oblivion.

I'm sure they would want do their best, but if one is all alone, no family, no friends, no one to turn to, where does one turn to? Hence why social support is required to help rehabilitate them back into society. This problem is further compounded by the financial global crisis, heck even in the USA, which is often seen as the "American Dream", I see educated professionals losing their livelihood, losing their homes and forced into homelessness. This is not by their choice, they have been lost under the "system", of course, it is much worse in developing countries.

18. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

This thread has gone from 'Yay, a new forum :D'
    to Reag and Beau discussing Goat and his grudge against Reag, and CORE and anyone else who can be bothered to get involved discussing life...
    [​IMG]

19. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

20. Cactus The key is to never give up

we need a birthday section. (that was just to get us off the fighting :) )

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. XenForo finance forums

2. beauchaotica xenforo

3. societyxenforo

4. xenforo review,
  5. XenForo services provider