XenForo is here :3

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 23 Oct 2010.

1. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

If this was done, put it as a subforum on general chat. Not just a whole new forum.
    But.... meh, I don't think i is needed

2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanks Cactus ,we really needed that posted there..

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I think a single thread would be more than ideal for that.

4. Cactus The key is to never give up

Meh. I said because I have heard a few people saying we need one and i posted here because it's about updates to the website + stop the random arguing.

5. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Issue: It says that Server is Timing out. Also, the loading is pretty slow for the forum. The other forum was faster than this.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

further proof that Cookies4you lacks the ability to read a thread >.>

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Well it is hard to load a whole page when that modes on because it feels like a DDoS attack is going on. :V

Don't get me wrong but its near impossible to load any pages as it takes so long plus the connections reset half way through most of the time, if you want it to be just a deterrent I suggest maybe tweaking it slightly to make it load the pages at the same rate as it does but kick out the connection resets, however I don't know the method it uses to delay the page loading so that could be more difficult than said.

8. The connection resets are probably an unintentional side effect of PHP being run through FastCGI.

9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

@Geit - As Reag said, it's pretty hard to load the page. Secondly, every 5 seconds, I get that error

Also, not to sound stupid, but how do you quote now? Can't find the button anymore.

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

You click the reply button :).

Geit said it cookies because they have already disccused that some people have a wierd mode on.

11. The sprays page is back :3:

12. Could do with a little message underneath posts to show if they've been edited, i.e. "last edited by [user] at [time]".

13. That's planned for a beta 3 I believe

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

Is there gonna be a way to filter the Members Clan members and Non-Clan Members?

15. Yes, and it's also going to have a similar steam integration to the old page

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

Also; have i been banned from the chatbox? I was going to say, "Please ban guests from speaking on the chatbox", but it says the Server Time out thingy, so did someone put the mode that Reag and COokeis have on my account? :bang:

17. Probably

18. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Funny because I can't use the shoutbox either.
    But I'm not getting the timeout notices when I was on the mode.

19. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

'A server error occurred. Please try again later.'
    Can't post in the shoutbox....

EDIT: Also, not getting timeouts or anything, but sometimes it takes forever to load a page or refresh, then it will work normally a second later.

EDITEDIT: Nope, now it is just taking forever to do anything >.>

20. Cactus The key is to never give up

What is happening to me :<

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a server error occurred. please try again later xenforo

2. xenforo a server error occurred. please try again later.

3. a server error occurred please try again later xenforo

4. A server error occurred. Please try again later. XenForo,
  5. xenforo A server error occurred. Please try again later