Yet another bird leaves the nest.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ray, 27 Apr 2009.

1. Ray

Yet another bird leaves the nest.

Let's face it, GM is all over the place. Spyko hasn't got a clue on how to run the place as he's willing to change the WHOLE RECRUITMENT system if he gets TWO agreements; which in my honest opinion is pathetic and makes the whole clan look unprofessional, maybe even desperate. The admins; me, piss & Fjohn didn't get notified on the whole forum change which was kind of a let down and didn't make us feel part of the clan. I don't even feel like writing anything more because I haven't been with GM that long, however I would also like to add that RL has added to the factors.

The time; however short it was, was amazing. I hope to game with the regulars soon.

Cheerio,
    Ray(ball).

2. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

nooooo not raaay :(.

3. Rayball, thanks for the good times mate - watch your back because the spy-crab's coming to get ya!

4. see u on teh servers ray.
    and +1 agreeing that we didnt notified on the oncoming changes. :|

Im not saying bye ray =D u'll of cos be around every now & then, right :D

5. Geit Coding wizard!

Goodbye, hope to see you on the servers when you can get on. :)

EDIT:

There was a small note about the upcoming change of board software (2 days notice, i think), and i hinted a structure overhaul just last month, a few times. But yes, we were hasty and are losing members for it, hopefully it'll get better.

6. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

Cya on teh srvrs ray ray :3

7. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

There is no written recruitment policy; it is all suggestions at the moment.

8. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

idd, +1 to darki, it looks like Spyko's changing everything, but if you read carefully you know it's suggestion for the new policy, that's why there is a discussion topic about it!!

9. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  10. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

WHAT ROBBIEBOBBYDOBBEDYDOO SAID

+1 :3

11. Spykodemon Disabled account

:cawg:

So far I have only changed the post icons, smileys and the recruitment policy (Which isn't done yet, and there is a thread on it.). Nothing else.

Everything else was changed by Dark and/or Geit.

Wat. Since when? There is a thread about the recruitment system should be in the clan section. I didn't realised anyone would care THAT much about the recruitment system.

12. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

And the recruitment isn't even finalised yet.

13. Knud Phat beats only

Take care Ray, but I'm sure we will see each other in game soon!

But, Ray is right, the recruitment topic (The original one) was opened 2 days ago I believe and a lot of stuff changed. Which is not bad an sich, but discuss first, then post a final policy :)

14. Spykodemon Disabled account

We are discussing it.

15. Ray

For those that asked, I'll try my best to drop into the servers soon as I got exams coming up & @spyko; it would be better for yourself & the community if you didn't lie to yourself. There's no shame in admitting a mistake.

16. Spykodemon Disabled account

Well tell me what I have changed, other than the recruitment system (Which is being discussed right now.)

And you still havn't given an actual reason to why you left, so we can't really fix what was/is wrong.

17. Fromage "The Cheese"

Aw, im gonna miss you ray. :(

Erik

18. Ray

Meh.

I'll still be around mate, just a little inactive in the coming weeks because of exams. <3

19. Fromage "The Cheese"

Meh, stop doing the home work and come sing with me! :) At least play weekends!

Erik

20. Vendetta GM's better half

sorry but I'ma GM member, but I'm not management, a long term member, admin, I'm just a little friendly girl who likes to play games so I feel I'm one of the few people who can say this

Ray grow the f*** up reading this thread you sound like you've spat your dummy out because YOU didn't keep up with forums and now I'm beginning to think everyone who left has done the same, nothing has changed about GM we are discussing as a community should do with the community been the most important part not just existing members.

sorry Spyko but his replies where nothing short of pathetic like someone trying to take one last dig like he was forced out,

/lame

also I'll be back on weekend
    good work so far site is Sexual!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)