Yet another bird leaves the nest.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ray, 27 Apr 2009.

1. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

@ Vendetta

... You should have read them abit more.. GM tried to change everything without asking anyone, they didnt even ask the leaders.. The day after the changes, they saw people leaving, and realised their plan was .. crap... Sadly all this made all 3 leaders leave?..

//// LAmeeeee.. Pllzz More smiley packs!

2. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

I realised my mistake of leaving GM and rejoined, i guess Th, disco and svage leaving made me make a big decision without leaving it for a day or two and seeing what happens, im glad i rejoined as i can help gm grow as im hoping to get my own server soon and host a server or two (gmod ftw).

What the hell does that mean?

3. Vendetta GM's better half

Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

I read it all perfectly

here's a better idea rather than trying to drag down the community by leaving a making a big scene......just leave, enough with the drama queens

its a community not work, you dont need to give 2 weeks written notice.
    and omg its a gaming community - and all thats changed was forums.

but yeh sorry as I said. we like it here so Just Leave buh-bye

4. Vendetta GM's better half

Sexual = Awesome

double Post ftw!

5. Ray

Not even in the mood for a fucking flame war. Vendetta, you don't know half the story so I'd suggest for you to cut the flaming and just do what you do. Noones inviting you into this thread for an opinion and I definitely didn't do this out of spite. The only reason this threads here to let the few people that I regularly game with know that I won't be part of the clan. I don't even see the need to justify myself over the internet.

6. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

So you didnt read the forum.. Great...

7. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

come on this is a farewell thread... leave it out

i remember discos(first) and bunnys leaving thread ages ago n it was like 5+ pages of flaming. nice way to go isnt it? seriously cut it out there is no need for it

whats done is done. just engage on what is happening now.
    if you really wanna rage go have a wank or 2 *idea*

8. Spykodemon Disabled account

Well Th was the only one who said he didn't want to be part of the community, you don't know the others for sure.

9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Although I hardly know anything about this, I can say this thread is a large disappointment, it would also not look very good to anyone visiting from outside (but then you get clashes in every forum).

It went from a simple "I decided to go" thread to miniature BBQ, if the arguing keeps going your gonna get a thread which is hitting onto the heat levels of a oven hob.

Is this really what you all want?

10. Vendetta GM's better half

if you dont want other peoples opinions I suggest you do it away from the community you just left rather than attention seeking on forums as I said buh-bye
    never spoke to you never played tf2 with you so you wont be a great loss to GM
    and your keeping up with forums well for someone who wants to leave

yet you do "lol"

yes no other changes have been made yet just discussed

attempt at patronising = fail

11. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

*thinks*

*unzips*

aaaah.... you beautifully coded forum! Take that flamewar you, forum you, oh yeah you like flaming dont you?! dirty forum! oooooh yeah....

12. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

Vendetta, I find your tone in this thread rude, obnoxious, condescending, utterly un-called for and unprovoked.
    Not only that, but the majority of the things you are saying are ill-informed.
    Perhaps you could do something more useful with your time than randomly attacking Ray, a respected regular on the servers and forums (with play-time in the hundreds of hours), and a very nice guy. Many tanks! >|

13. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

OH GOD, OH GOD MAN PUT IT AWAY.

JESUS, GET A ROOM.

14. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

Oh my God, Alot was changed, they just changed it back ?

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

No matter how rude Vendetta was, what she was saying is somewhat true.

16. Re: Yet another bird leaves the nest.

damnit ray </3 :(

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emoticon bird leaving nest