Yo, a little help here?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 14 Jan 2010.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

Yo, a little help here?

Today we're unveiling the TF2 Contribution site. This nifty site will allow anyone who's made a custom piece of TF2 content to submit it to us, with a view to it appearing in-game. Many of you have been building fantastic TF2 work for a while now, and we wanted a way for you to get it in front of all TF2 players, and for everyone to see that you were the one that built it.

More...

2. When I clicked the "more..." link, I thought of

[​IMG]

(PropHunt)

Last edited: 28 Dec 2016
  3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lawl, cant say ill submit* any myself D:

4. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I guess Valve cant be assed doing work them selfs so are outsourcing it

5. I see it totally opposite. I kind of like that devs are listening to the community and allowing them to add something to the game.
    See, it's all about the ideas. No matter how hard you try and how much you get paid to do it, there is someone out there who has a better idea.
    I'd rather have a brilliant game with plenty of fancy stuff that was initially created by creative people from all over the world than game that 30-40 years old or so developers trying to improve while being closed in one building for 8 hours a day (at least).

They get paid their money anyway.
    So they still work on the game. But listening to community and actually implementing community input in the real game is a cool thing imho.

6. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

although valve may be stubborn and encourages "RAGE QUIT!!!" sometimes, they are better than EA

Valve: Encourages Rage Quit sometimes. Regular updates to games
    EA: MY GAME! U USER ALL SUCK! MY GAME! MY UPDATES! SPORE IS OURS, ITS FOR LITTLE KIDS NOT ADULTS! YOU WILL ALL PAY!!!! MY UPDATES!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)