Your favourite video games and why!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 18 Sep 2009.

1. Your favourite video games and why!

Well? What do you consider to be the best game and why?

I think my favourite game is a fairly recent one: The Elder Scrolls Oblivion - it's so immersive and so open that I just <3 it! There were so many mods and loads of different things that you could change that its given me hundreds of hours of guuud times!

As for a 2D game I would have to say that Pokemon Gold/ Silver gave me many hours of guuud times! - Awesome game!

Savvy

2. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

Oblivion was awesome true - especially when retarded NPCs did things like walk into swinging signs...

My favourite games are blasts from the past really:

Unreal Tournament - played this tons when it first came out (i remember being excited at FINALLY connecting to one of the first *totally* free dial-up services and downloading the 65 meg demo) both at home, at LANs and at the local Cyber-cafe when I should have been at college. Plus you can taunt ;p

Total Annihilation - Still, to my mind, the finest and purest RTS to date - the units have genuine personalities even though they don't talk and the gameplay is unlimited and expansive. We once played a 3 v 4 at a LAN that lasted over 8 hours - final casualty count was over 35,000 for the WINNING side, about 50,000 for the losers. Awesome game :)

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Re: Your favourite video games and why!

MDK2 - It's so awesome words can not describe it.
    Future Cop L.A.P.D - Amusing to just fuck around in.

Blah.

4. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion was awesome m8 but...

Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) ~ Still hasn't been surpassed, from walking into Hyrule Field for the first time, riding on Epona to pulling the Sword of Time from stone and turning into an adult Link. EPIC. This game is also widely considered the greatest video game of all time by multiple magazines, editors and Websites.
    Oblivion was fucking awesome and is one of my favourite games of all time. I loved all most every aspect of the game, is was massive, the story and side stories were cool and interesting, Lucien Lachance was an awesome character shame did got fucked up lol. But Zelda: Ocarina of Time just beats it!

For 2D, IMO you cant match or beat Super Mario World (Snes) just awesome.

Also have you tried Morrowind that is almost as good.

LOL Piss, TA was fucking epic.

5. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

Yeah I've played Morrowind too which was good, although there were many aspects (like taking forever to get places and the fact that the battle system was really poor) that put me off early on in the game...

Zelda for the N64 was amazing too - although I could only get up to the water temple without getting so confused as to where I was that I needed a walkthrough :/ (Sounds stupid, but I was eight when this was released and just managed to beat it with the walkthrough by the time I was nine) -- but yeah, it was epic :P

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

/ so damn agreed ....

Best Game of all time!

Well, for my personal list of favourite games ... i need some time ^^ Ill post it this night or so ...

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

+2, ocarnia of time is still the best game ever.

So many happy memories :P (Although I still remember being scared to shit at certain parts :awesome:)

8. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - it's so good that it constantly sends shivers down my spine. Like that feeling you get when watching a good anime for the first time.

Also the graphics... how I wish I could somehow fly around in those original CG environments :<

9. Poxie Ray-Banned

I know it's always one that is mentioned but Sonic, I loved that little blue hedgehog when I was little.

10. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

I found Sonic to be really boring :( I don't know why -- I've recently tried out "Sonic Rush" for the DS and still couldn't get into it... Oh well.

11. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

Sonic 2 and Sonic and Knuckles were good

12. Longbow Victorique <3

As soon as Sonic went 3d it went downhill >.<

13. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

This

The only good 3d platform game I've played was Super Mario Galaxy, and it was very good.

14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Zelda, Ocarina of Time ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!111111212ßß21ß2ß2?"!?!"!?!?"??

15. Knud Phat beats only

Rome: Total war. Although it was buggy, its a game I played for months, non-stop. Really addictive.

Fifa 98: Played that also alot at that time. I still remember half filled stadiums when playing a small nation or club. After 98, never saw that again.

Star Wars Rebel assault 1: My first computer game I got (As a gift too). Played that for years. Epic fun with joystick!

16. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

I didn't Galaxy, for em the best 3D platformer was Mario 64 on the N64, it virtually changed the platformer over night and this game was quite tough too. Another Epic game by Nintendo.

Fifa 98 was good but there was that bug/exploit where if you shot on the 18 yard box at a 45 degree angle you would always score which was a bit lame.

17. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

Mario 64 was good too, but Galaxy blew it out of the water.

18. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

there willl never be a total number 1 for me, there are lots of games i like equally

19. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Im the same as Xtractor but i can remember playing the GTA series and they were just so big for ps2, everyone had it. and it was a really fun game!

20. Re: Your favourite video games and why!

lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)