Your favourite video games and why!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 18 Sep 2009.

1. Neroxen Shadow Spy Not Here.

Pingas

hmm I dint see this post :(

Favorite games are Oblivion Elder Scrolls Because its so awesome :P Brngs back HUGE memories.
    Supreme Commander Its just so god damn good classic or good game. I just FiretrUCKING love it :P:hurr:

2. NGin That guy that sounds like he's angry when he's not

I grew up with Sims, so sims series for me. Haven't played any FPS games not made by Valve lol.

3. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

my top 3 ^^

1. Kingdom Hearts
    2. the whole Ratchet and Clank Series
    3. Brawl (Captain Falcon FTW)

4. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

my top 5

1. rock band series (yes the music game)
    2. plants vs. zombies
    3. tf2
    4. gmod
    5. borderlands

5. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

:smug:

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

7. Micky Mick rolling since 07

8. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

whats wrong with borderlands ??? i can play it online for free didnt buy it so thats why i like it and its just awesome to play it with hooch about 20 times... wait isnt that what they call an addiction? meh cant wait for the new dlc or RAGE to come out XD

9. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

I didn't say anything is wrong with it, I play it too and like it.

Also, I love my wii too, but I need to wait for a usb loader hack for the newest update. MH3 stopped going online while other games could, so I updated and it still refused to go online (very frustrating). Shortly after, my wii stopped reading discs, and nintendo doesn't cover that.

Need to either get a new wii or wait for a new usb loader hack.

I'd rather just buy a new wii, but the only problem is that a wii is not sold seperately. Because the wii was devalued all the way down to €150,-, it is now bundled with wii sports resort to knock the price back up to €200 >.>

Also, do y'all play that impaired abomination as it is, or do you play brawl+?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)