YoYoTech Frag Vid

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by troot, 29 Jan 2010.

1. Meh.
    The editing was somewhat decent I guess but the skills shown.. not so much. No idea why sticky spamming and camping door ways was included, pretty sad imo. I love how most of those sniper shots where nowhere near the head or even the player. Gotta love TF2's god awful lag compensation.

2. wow, that wasn't the response i was expecting. Nothing about how zerox got a headshot on a strafing demoman, the general rape aim, the fantastic syncing or the great quality.
    Just "meh". Perhaps a couple of the sticky traps were debatable but i really do not believe it detracts from the movie and any sort of four man takedown against dignitas is impressive.

3. Dose it help if i say... "I have no words on how awesome that was" :O best TF2 players i've ever seen

4. I'll try dig up some of the videos that Pax posted on GT while I was still a member there. He posted some fantastic scout and solly videos.

5. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Shinkz, YoYoTech (incuding old GM-member Waebi) just own... played a couple of times with Waebi and at that time he was just the best player I ever saw (downloading the vid now)

6. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Lol it's just the vid, not the download. But damn it, I love their freight and granary play, thnx for the find Troot

7. Meh, each to their own.
    Nothing in that video impressed me much. There's better more impressive videos out there of the same players. Random has an awesome video of them with some insanely awesome air shots. Carnage has some sick Scout videos out there too.

8. KJ come back, your work is not finished.

9. Spykodemon Disabled account

Waebi was in YoYotech^2...

10. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

ooh, my bad spyko, but he's still really good :P

11. I disagree, Random Damage had alot of average frags (and even one from a pickup if i remember correctly), alot video co-pilot effects and was a generally mediocre video (despite being better than the majority of tf2 vids to that date). Personally i don't like carnage's videos. This is the only fragvid out that shows a proper div1 european team with the exception of crack clan's unfinished movie ( ) which if great by the way.
    P.s. this movie was made by decap who also made another one of my favourites: http://www.pldx.com/movie/827/intensity_the_movie/

12. Poxie Ray-Banned

Zerox is one of my favourite scouts to watch at the moment, top would be wltrs and then bybben and rebelli together. Also I don't think skinnie is all 'that' imo, he is a good player but hasn't got panache :>

Will give some feedback after watching ;p

Also further edit. Favourite frag movie is Continuity.It is so smooth and fluid!

@ Shinkz the sticky trap kill wasn't the main aim it was the fact that he took down 3 members of Dignitas, 2 sollies and the medic, right from round start - THAT is the impressive bit, I believe that gave them the foot hold in Gravel, not sure if they won or lost the half though.

13. Link pls?

14. Poxie Ray-Banned

Oops my bad.

It's continuum

The piece of art from Son of Dad

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQGxab8S1-I[/video]

15. Ahh, that would explain why I couldn't find it, cheers Poxie, I'll watch these tonight :)

16. Randoms video is much better then the video you linked to in both terms of editing, music and quality of kills. If you remove the awesome Solly air kills from the video you posted, you're left with nothing really worth mentioning.
    Also at least in Randoms video, the Sniper kills are actually headshots and not thin air hit box manipulation :/

Yeah I wasn't and never will be impressed by sticky "traps". The only time I'll be impressed by stickies being used if it's to launch somebody in the air and then to be finished off with a 'nade. Watching something like that is impressive. I don't care who it is and from what clan, but sticking up a doorway and killing however many with it, sorry I'm not impressed.

17. nice video troot.

@shinkz, play more tf2, not custom map nor ph. xD also it a frag video, dont make a big deal out of it.

18. MrMike This is my face when you talk

good vid brah but i agree with shinkz kinda, sticky traps really aren't that impressive to me but hey if people like then people like it.
    soly has the best bits, then scout.
    good vid but not much in it for me who doesn't like frag vids and finds vids of people failing and using luck to win more amusing

19. Yeah I really should stop playing fun maps and go back to stock Yawn-anary and Spambowl.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yoyotech zerox

2. yoyotech frag vid

3. tf2 carnage strafing