Yugioh TCG

Discussion in 'Random' started by Kiethy, 22 Mar 2014.

1. Kiethy Fluffy..

I was just wondering if anyone of you played the card game Yugioh. I recently started playing but i still have 3 decks running: Law of Normal, Chronomally and Laval. What decks do you guys play with?

2. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

well, I'm not using any of the normal starter decks, more likely I buy booster packs and create my own ones. Currently I have a "fuck your monsters no summon for you", then a dragon deck which uses synchro and 2 XYZ cards, then I have a XYZ-Warrior-Spellcaster deck and for the last one I use a deck with alot of XYZ monsters.

And I got myself alot new cards, gonna try to create a deck which is going like "bring that monster to the graveyard to win the game!"

3. Kiethy Fluffy..

Haha, my Laval deck is about constantly sending stuff to my graveyard so i can then bring it back to synchro summon. it is getting nerfed but it is still useful for bringing out the big guns really fast, like turn 1/2. Chronomally is based around summoning as many monsters as possible then using stuff in the background to make sure you can't attack and i can attack with the most. my law of normal is pure OTK and rellies pretty much on card draw :P

4. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

XYZ ... Laval ... Chronomally ... what the fuck happened to Yu-Gi-Oh?

5. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Regarding XYZ: Those are monsters which get special summoned from the extra deck. You can kinda see it like a synchro/fusion combo. You need a specific type of monster card with a certain lvl. e.g You want to summon a XYZ monster of the type warrior which has the lvl 4. On the card you will see what it needs to be summoned. In that case it could maybe be like that you need 2 lvl4 monsters of the type warrior. If you got those 2 monsters on the field, you can summon from the extra deck and place it over your 2 lvl4 monsters.

6. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

7. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

i used to have a shiny charizard

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I've still got my old deck somewhere, I used to love that shit but I won't lie I grew out of it quite a while ago. I can see the appeal though. I've got no fucking clue what you're on about with all these different decks, when I played, you just shoved your best/ favourite cards into a deck and facerolled the playground.

9. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

[​IMG]
    More like this

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  10. Kiethy Fluffy..

I can see where you guys are coming from, it does have quite the ever-growing rulebook and card list but the bases are still there: attack the other monsters until you defeat your oppenent. and if you think the things i have are confusing, just try to listen to someone explain the law of the normal deck.

11. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Yes, I know, I was talking about where the idea for them likely came from.
    As you can see from XYZ-Dragon Cannon, it was a fusion monster, but did not require polymerization so was from the fusion deck (now extra deck) and like xyz monsters, requires various other monsters to be discarded. Though with the new XYZ materials being sent to the graveyard as opposed to removed from play (banished) as was with XYZ-Dragon Cannon.

Also along with Union monsters such as
    [​IMG]
    being able to be equipped onto other VWXYZ cards.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  12. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

I got a selfmade warrior deck, fiend deck and beast deck.

My warrior deck used to be quite good, ended up 3rd place in a tournament with about 20 others
    This mothertrucker right here is pretty much the reason why i ended up 3rd place.
    BlackLusterSoldierEnvoyoftheBeginning-CT10-EN-SR-LE.png

Last edited: 23 Mar 2014
  13. Kiethy Fluffy..

Yeah, that guy is probably the most painful guy, ended up destroying me 9/10 in a battle

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yugioh laval deck

2. Xynz cards

3. Yu-gi-oh xyz karten

4. Xyz monster,
  5. xyz HD cards YuGiOh