ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

Discussion in 'Events' started by Th-, 6 Feb 2009.

1. Th-

ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

I had an interesting chat with the leader of Zero Bullshit community, [ZBSA] Alf. The ZBS servers seemed cool and I wanted to find an opponent for the highlander, so I challenged them. We agreed to put our best teams against each other in an epic battle of eternal glory. No soft encounters, straight to the fight.

Unfortunately they weren't immediately ready for a highlander, so 6v6 it is. We play Dustbowl and Gravelpit with ESL rules, and the initial date is Sunday the 15th of February. This is not fixed yet though... In this match we fight for the reputation of GM, so I would prefer most of the 6 to be our senior members. The highlander cup team will have 1st priority, but by all means let me know if you are interested. I believe the possibility is quite small that they will outplay us, so future matches with their other teams are likely.

-Th
    -Garion
    -Pissmidget
    -Bennett
    -Anathema
    -Disco

Reserve
    -Dark
    -

2. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

Do I count as a 'senior member'? :P (if so, Scout)

3. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

ok, im in as a solly (we are playing typical 6v6 right? :p)

4. Th-

Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

Hehheh... yes you do, uncle Dark. The highlander team has priority though, but I'll have you in the lineup.

5. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

I'm in.,

6. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

am I a senior? :(
    cus, I dont even know. =(

7. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

I can play. ;)

8. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

in

9. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

Oh yeah im up for this one :) If I get any senior I won't have to pay to get on the buses!

10. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Am I allowed to play without mic? cuz you really need a mic in comp play right?

If I'm allowed, count me in as sub than (scout, sniper or demo/soli)

11. Th-

Yes, you need a mic. Its an easy thing to acquire, get one and learn to use it.

Also there has so far been no updates from ZBS leaders, so I'm still unsure if the match is going to happen. I know that voi has a league match at 1900 gmt, so we would play preferably before that, probably 1730 gmt

12. Re: ZBS clan vs GM, 15th of February

I would like to play. But I know i'm far from senior member.

Solly

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zbs clan

2. zbsa alf

3. bemmaybzttx.xzbs