Zombie Fortress

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Shinkz, 21 Jan 2010.

1. Zombie Fortress

Since I'm horribly sick and not been sleeping much, I decided to wonder around the TF2 servers. Any chance we can get the Zombie Fortress mod on the GM servers? I was playing it from around 11pm to 3am yesterday/today. It was really fun especially when it filled up to a full 32 server and a crap-ton of people had mics.

I'm sure a few people here would like it. Sodi joined me last night to play for around an hour (just as the racism started hahaa), and I'm pretty sure Mike and Rahka have played Zombie Fortress before and enjoy it.

2. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i totally agree here, zombie fortress when i played it was proper jokes
    i think it'd be a great idea to make a gamingmaster server of it, i know i'd play it =3

3. waste of a server imho.

Besides, when you got decent people playin and most of them are using mics, game is going to be brilliant even if you play the shittest game ever on the shittest map ever. It's people that make game brilliant.

4. Orange sucks regardless of how many people have mics. It could be a full 32 server with every person having a mic and it'd still suck.

5. Orange is awesome :<

6. Lies and slander.

7. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

Orange is fun until some sniper fag joins and kills u all the time

8. Longbow Victorique <3

Those words exactly

ZF is nothing to get excited about. Like that mod? Go play Zombie Panic then. Don't waste a perfectly good server to something so awful...

9. Ooops, that may well have been me...I don't go on Orange much...

10. Yeah why add something new when we can have 0/32 for 22 hours a day.

11. Zana The Candy Bun

Second That... Dunno why it is empty...

Anyway, Why Zombie Fortress When we can have the Randomizer Mod?

12. Do want.

13. Zana The Candy Bun

Want Randomizer, as i want, or you are still with ZF?

I think Randomizer as a good replacement for Orange anyway

14. I want that Randomizer loool.

15. Zana The Candy Bun

Download it, those files are public, it seems. So, download them and put those files on the server, for a first try, use TF2's Default Map Rotation

16. Soul explosion maniatic

I want both randomizer and zombie fortress :D

17. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Randomizer server would be a great addition. Zombie Fortress would be a good addition.

18. Zana The Candy Bun

Yup, i think randomizer is pretty neat, and looking at the "wacky" feel of PH, RM may be a cool idea

19. No offense guys but you all think it's that easy. We've been there and GM has been trying different server variations for ages. It's not the problem to put the server in place. Problem is that you say: I want zombie fortress and randomizer and what not. Server goes up. You play on it one evening with mates and everyone is excited and it seems the best idea ever. The day after you go on usual Prophunt/DB/Payload server and that's it. Server stays 0/32 until someone else posts on the forums: Let's have some other fancy mod instead of empty server and the story repeats.

Setting up the server is one thing, making it popular is another

20. If I get bored of PH I can usually drag a few people into a different server. Carol, Grim, Dynamic, etc. I know Gaw and me have filled up the Doublecross server before. Shouldn't be too hard to do keep it active providing it's fun.

I don't play Spambowl or Payload at all because they both suck.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. build a zombie fortress game

2. zombie fortress game

3. zombie fortress

4. games like zombie fortress,
  5. zombie fortress problem,
  6. tf2 zombie fortress servers,
  7. empty zombie fortress,
  8. fortress building game with zombie,
  9. zombie fortress building game,
  10. game like zombie fortress