Zombie Panic Server

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by IP Config, 24 Jul 2008.

1. Zombie Panic Server

Hi there,

yeah, can you turn off sv_alltalk? I can't talk with my team over the voice system because the zombies listen at me...
    Can you turn friendlyfire on, with a teamkill manager plugin where players slap or forgive teamkills -> more actuality I think.
    And maybe you can test cablin r3? Tom Hackers said all times, when i asked him:
    Be seeing you.

2. Re: Zombie Panic Server

Man firstly i dont speak german, secondly when Waebi say with map all ok you see it on server. Patiance...

3. Re: Zombie Panic Server

??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??????????: «? ?? ???? ???????? ?????, waebi ?? ??? ??????? ?'???».
    Just for you in english or russia: "I am not able to change the map, waebi gives no okay".

4. Re: Zombie Panic Server

With changes... I think no friendly fire... but i'd like bigger infection rate... or infected_turntime 0 xD

5. Re: Zombie Panic Server

Hi,
    i have to say that cabin is the favourite map of many players.
    They join our server to play it, and they like it (esp. the new cabin map).
    If they dont like it, they could rock the vote.

And...imagine ff were on! It would end in a chaos, as i know the ppl playing ZPS.
    They like to tk! And there are not always admins on the server to do something against tk'ers.

1 Blocker is better than 10 Teamkiller.

FF ruins this game. ZPS = anarchy

Even a TK plugin wont work well.
    ----------------------------------
    You are right with alltalk IP.
    We set alltalk_1 because a lot of ppl were swearing via voicechat.
    Especially last night was a catastrophy!

We will mention your msg, and see you on the server.

6. Re: Zombie Panic Server

I am sorry, but it's for me to hard at this time to wirte that message down into english - Please forgive me.

TeamKiller:

Willst du echt behaupten das Blocker im gegenzug von Teamkiller keine bedeutung darstellen?
    Dann stellt dich bitte einmal bei cablin ins "Mainhouse" bei der Treppe hin und blocke alle spieler - die geblocken sind dann ein leichtes fuer Zombies.
    Wir wollen ja mal die Kriche im Dorf lassen, genau so kannst du bei cablin, wenn alle im Keller ausharren das Schloss zur zweiten Tuer zerstoeren.
    Mit dieser Handlung kannst du genauso die Leute Teamkillen. Ich habe Plugins geesehen die nach einen Tk dem Opfer drei moeglichkeiten geben.
    Vergeben, toeten und den Teamkiller eine Runde nicht ins Spiel lassen ( Zuschauer).

sv_alltalk 1:

Klar kann jeder dort mist machen, dies ist sehr leicht zu unterbinden aber, auch ohne Admin.
    Einfach in der "Playerliste" den Spieler stumm schalten bzw. enable_voice auf 0 setzen. Zu dem kann der Admin den "Stoerer" selber auch stumm schlaten fuer alle Spieler.

Ich hab damit kein Problem in 5 Sekunden einen Spieler zu "muten".
    Dafuer bin ich sogar bereit, wenn ich mit meinen Team reden kann ohne das die Zombies mit hoeren koennen.
    Sonst koenntet ihr ja gleich das ganze Voice System von der Serverseite aus, ausschalten.

Map Cablin

Ja natuerlich kann man "rock the vote" benuetzen, nur werden bei euch einfach die alten cablin Versionen gespielt.
    Entweder die 5er oder die r2. Tom Hacker hat nur einmal die neue r3 Version reingemacht, dass ist doch schade, da die neu Version einfach viele neue Verbesserungen hatte als die r2.

Vielleicht kann man bei rtv auch noch etwas machen, man braucht fuer rtv mehr als 81% aller Stimmen. Normal wuerden doch schon 11 Spieler reichen also mehr als 51% um rtv ueberhaupt zu benuetzen.

7. Re: Zombie Panic Server

1. rtv is messed up a bit, i will look into it (DUDE, i am on holidays :D)
    2. sv_alltalk 0 should be set, doing it now then -.-
    3. the r3 version caused problems (not downloadable once) and so i said we'll try it later to see why. If it worked without problems, it'd be on already ;)
    4. TK-Plugins, possible... maybe.

8. Re: Zombie Panic Server

waebi (always against) me :o

9. Re: Zombie Panic Server

...as Hyperpanic against me...

P.s. people never try translate english in russian by online-translators and so on... Rubish come :P

10. Re: Zombie Panic Server

I am sorry, me again. Please can you install this no block plugin.
    Sometimes zombies or survivors still blocking and the other on, this plugin will stop Tom too, he is sometimes leaving the level...
    By this plugin can't more players standing on other heads to leave the level.

Our Tom:
    [​IMG]

Plugin:
    http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=462813

11. Re: Zombie Panic Server

In cinema there was 3 humans... not only me :p yeah did that 2 times. (i was running for armor, then saw what they doing :p)

12. Re: Zombie Panic Server

to IP Config:
    The noblock plugin is on the server and will be loaded when the map changes the next time.
    to the TK plugin, it's hell complicated, 90% of the players wont know what to do, also it should not be such a problem.

13. Re: Zombie Panic Server

Well no block plugin work, and 1 bad thing: zombie can go thro human and human thro zombie, melee fights is more easier to humans coz zombie can not aim IN human body... annoying :p

Any way to make Block work for zombie vs human and human vs zombie?

Bug number 2: sometimes you able to prison someone in a prop by hitting prop in someone, i was frozen in coach v_v

14. Re: Zombie Panic Server

People that was a bad idea, player can walk into zombies and tom is gliching door.
    Then zombies hit players they can walk in here bodys. That's freakky.

To the friendlyfire, maybe you must be first test that for you self, so we can talkb about it to use it in the plubic.
    Please say to tom, he must the to the right, when someone is leaving the map, it's not okay to leave the map too.
    That's only shit bug usering of the bugy map and make you readdy to do not load all maps where is tom door gliching...

Leute das sind einfach nur dumm mit der noblock plugin. In den normalen Spieler laufen ist okay, so das es keine "Staus" mehr gibt aber das man einfach in zombies laufen kann ist dumm so wie zombies einfach in dich selber auch laufen koennen. Ich habe das nicht bedacht, da in jeden andern Mod von Half Life geschossen wird um den Gengern zu toeten was bei Zombie Panic nicht der Fall ist da Zombies den Gegener "erschlagen" muessen.
    Was ich aber gesehen habe, ist das man die plugin einfach um schreiben kann so das nur die beiden Teams, Zombies und die Spieler in sich selber laufen koennen, aber nicht Zombies in normale Spieler.

Das mit den Friendlyfire muesste man einfach mal testen, ob es gut ankommt und ob es ueberhaupt mach ist.

Aber bitte sagt mal einer dem Tom er sollte doch bitte nicht immer die alten Map Versioen spielen, da wo jeder die Fehler ausnuetzt.
    Und wenn jemand das Level verlaesst sollte der es nicht nachmachen sondern den jenigen bestrafen.

15. Re: Zombie Panic Server

I wasn't door glitching!!! I said: "NO DOOR GLITCHING" omg i hate you!
    Stop lie about me hyperpanic, everyone saw what i said and what i do, but you lie.

16. Re: Zombie Panic Server

That's what i already said :lol:

This plugin is baaad.

17. Re: Zombie Panic Server

well it's out by now...

18. Re: Zombie Panic Server

Myself, iBunny, Mextor, Alpha, Acid Absinth, Bluepanther...

19. Bun

Re: Zombie Panic Server

I play it sometimes, never really liked Camp and Seek. :roll:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zombie panic server erstellen

2. zps server erstellen

3. infected_turntime

4. zombie panic server,
  5. noblock zps плагин,
  6. zombie panic server english traduction,
  7. if you tk in zombie panic,
  8. zombie panic original servers,
  9. zombie panic server.cfg,
  10. zombie server