Terms of Service and Rules
Members of these forums must not:
- Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual within forum posts or the PM (Private Message) system. We reserve the right to read PMs .
- Post any images or text which are in violation of UK and EU laws, pornographic or violent or otherwise inappropriate for the viewing by younger and older people alike
- Post any spam. People posting spam will be instantly and permanently banned and their posts will be deleted.
- Have an inappropriate login name. We do not permit a login name which breaks any of the rules above.
- Register more than once. Doing so will get one or both registrations and all the posts deleted.
- Re-register once banned. A ban from Gaming Masters means you are no longer welcome to use our website. Re-registering will lead to a permanent ban of the new account.
- Do not post text in ALL UPPER CASE. The internet community considers this to be SHOUTING and therefore discourteous.
- Please avoid using txt speak. There is plenty of capacity for creating eloquent, correctly punctuated posts. Txt speak will not get a good response from forum members and is likely to be deleted by managers.
- Login names must not be offensive. Additionally there may occasionally be disputes over login names. If you use a login name which is considered to be too similar to an existing user's login name (to the extent that it would cause confusion) then admin reserve the right to change your login name. Login names must not include include business names unless the member is an advertiser with the Gaming Masters.
- If there is a dispute over the use of avatars (small pictures adopted by users and displayed next to their posts), the user who first used an avatar has the option of retaining it and the new user of the avatar will have to select an alternative. Admin reserve the right to remove people's avatars as we see fit.
- And finally, if you find you made an error in your post, we ask you to edit it rather than creating another post correcting the mistake.
Disputes with managersIf any forum member feels they would like to dispute a manager's decision, then they should send a private message to the manager with the full details of the issue. He will then investigate and endeavour to resolve the situation. If any forum member feels they would like to dispute the manager's decision, then they should contact another manager.
Legal PolicyGaming Master Terms of Service are subject to change without notice. All files are © to their respective owners. Gaming Masters directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users. All other content is © Gaming Masters. Gaming Masters is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files. Except where diligently implied, absolutely NO part of Gaming Masters may be reproduced or recreated without explicit written permission by operators of Gaming Masters.
Limitation of LiabilityUser agrees that the use of Gaming Master's services is entirely at User's own risk. Gaming Master's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Gaming Masters make no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Gaming Master's. In no event shall Gaming Masters be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Gaming Masters or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.