Best Posts in Thread: KONY 2012

1. Shocked response.gif

So, just because loads of other people do it that makes it OK? The reason people are against him is because he takes CHILDREN from their homes, makes them kill their parents and subjects them to disgraceful atrocities that no human being should suffer. You're "getting tired of this bullshit"? What about the people who actually live there and suffer under this pitiful excuse for a human?

Don't like the video or content of the thread? Don't read it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

If you have not seen this yet then watch it. This is one of the most inspirational things I have witnessed in my time paying attention to the world around me.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I would type a response to that comment but I know I will only end up looking like an arse at the end of it so instead I will do this.
    [​IMG]
    Now I can carry on browsing without having to read all of your Douglas-Worthy comments.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  4. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Watch it. Then respond. If you don't have any idea what a situation is about, don't go around knocking it.

GET.
    FUCKING.
    INFORMED.

Slight issue with ignoring someone is I keep wanting to see what moronic comment he has posted. First World Problems I guess.

Right, now that I have calmed down slightly.

The whole point of this campaign is to make Kony famous, and if that involves slightly irritating a 17 Dutchman then so be it.