A Community Challenge

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Th-, 21 Mar 2009.

1. Th-

A Community Challenge

A Challenge to everyone who reads this message ( You've been challenged now! Yes, you! )

to add your contribution to the TF2 community effort of gathering advanced TF2 tips like the ones you are given when joining a server. There is already a wealth of information in the 120+ tips to be used in destroying many tiny men, and now you will add yours in them!

Check the list on steam forums, browse the tips through carefully and see what has been missed so far. If you don't know anything, play the game and learn more! For the sake of giving to the entire TF2 community, discuss your thoughts on the steam forum topic rather than on GM forums. Post here only if you have any questions of the challenge. You need to log on to steam forums and create an account. If you have already posted there with a different account name, let me know of it and add the word "challenge" to your next post on steam forum topic. Plus there is some good effort put into this on our forums already by Savage, Fromage, Ash, Bun and Sandman, you guys should confirm this and post on the steam forums so I can quote you in the list (which had to be continued on page 10 btw, since the OP character limit of 20 000 was exceeded)

[​IMG]
    Community Challenge achieved by

Pissmidget
    Anathema
    Th
    Disco_Indigo
    Robbiebob
    Spykodemon
    Ash
    A Woo Maker

Apex

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: A Community Challenge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Th-

Looks pretty good. Do I hear the crowds applauding an achievement?
    Nice achievement Geit

4. Re: A Community Challenge

thought i would add a very usfull spy tip :)

5. Th-

I might edit it slightly but yeah, its pretty good

*crowds cheer for apex*
    [​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 community challenge highlander