about recruitement

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by The Xtractor, 26 Apr 2009.

1. +1

2. I guess the old recruitment system is back?
    that GM 1 2 3 thing is not good. it will cause a drama between the rankings srsly/.

[GM] the original and don't mess with it :P

3. The only suggestion I would make would be that multiple war squads might at some point be necessary if there were enough clan (not community) members wishing to play competitively. Nicking an idea from Kidcaster's thread about team names, perhaps have named squads that way? Still use the [GM] tag though, just add the first letter of the team name e.g. [GM-W] for Wolves.

Feel free to point out the flaws in my reasoning, I'm only just getting back into the habit of being a community member again :p

4. LienK Wat

About tags, I really really really like "GM. |".
    Though I think we should decide which one we want to use ([GM] or GM. | (Make a clan vote perhaps?)), and leave it like that, no personal customizing. I believe that is confusing to other players. Just look at this forum, even people in the private community ask what the different ones mean.

5. Knud Phat beats only

Oh really? Thanks :P

Anyways... since when we have these ranks.. never seen them before.. or those were really private private?

Anyways.... Agree with Lienk, GM.| Does look really good Imo.

6. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

why not : [GM] For normal clan members
    GM. | for clan members with admin rights on server?

7. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

8. @spyko
    I know that the tags have changed again, but just one question:
    Would I have seriously been only rank 1, because I have 20 posts and about 100 hours on GM-Servers? :D

9. Sparta> Does it matter? :P

10. Ray

What Vendetta / Overdrive / Xtractor said.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)