Admin abouse again on ZPS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IP Config, 22 Jul 2008.

1. Admin abouse again on ZPS

Hi everybody,

can somebody stopping tom hacker? He is still using speedhack and nobody can't stop him.
    And his music is bad I think..., please take it to your heart and stop him.

His name was ingame "Mephiles The Dark (Tom Hackers)"
    Code:
    Mephiles The Dark (Tom Hackers): ?? ? ?? ??????? ???????? ? ???? ??????)
    hostname:    GAMINGMASTERS.CO.UK * ZOMBIE PANIC SOURCE
    version : 1.0.1.0/7 3470 secure 
    udp/ip  :  81.19.221.10:30000
    map     :  zps_cabin_b5_r2 at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
    players :  18 (20 max)

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
    # 2870 "Mephiles The Dark (Tom Hackers)" STEAM_0:1:11859631 21:34 139 0 active
    Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/131571555/dev.dem.html

Thank you very much indeed.
    Hyperpanic

2. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

Firstly i know why you hate me... Becouse when i'm online you can't do teamkill?
    Yes i use HLDJ...
    And know last:
    This is not speedhack, this is sv_airaccelerate -15 (normal is 15)
    Why i did that for 5 min?
    Well i was ALONE on server and i called mah friends to play with me... Well i enabled for 5 min testmode and airaccelerate to take some fun with them, then when player count was more then 8 people (so not my friends come too) i disabled all and now we play normal. Any casualtise or problems? No.

p.s. morning... booring ;)

And that: Players: 18 (max 20) lol there was no more than 8 on server you taked that "Code" after ~20 min when server become full and i did that like hour ago.

Music: From Sonic OVA and in last frame we see that lucky said: he is right about air_accelerate.

3. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

Watched it and i know air/wateraccelerate stuff, used for surf maps.
    Please dont use HLDJ or when you do, *ask* them if they want it, it will just piss some off, as music is always a personal taste :)

4. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

Only 2 people hyper panic and lucky didnt know me. And only them disliked my music from others :)
    Yes i don't make music for all - all time, just when only mah friends playing.

P.s. my music Sonic theme xD (His World Zebrahead from Sonic next gen, Sonic OVA and so on xD)

5. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

No offence Tom but IMHO being an admin on the server isnt for you and for your mates.

6. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

And i fully understand that, no mess.

I play long time and much... But topic name even not correct "Admin abouse again on ZPS"

7. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

:lol:

tbh I don't think the admins are the main problem on zps, but it doesn't help morale when people start flying around, so try and keep it clean Tom >.<

8. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

Hahaha
    I'm really no one to decide but I've been an admin on many CSS servers and i remember situation when admin were using alpha thingy to make people invisible and not everyone was having fun as they did

9. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

But as i understand server was full and people were playing normaly without his homour and noone asked him for that? huh...

10. Re: Admin abouse again on ZPS

yeah

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to setup hldj for zps