Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Skele, 26 Apr 2024.

1. Skele Scumbag Skele

In-game name: Skele

Steam ID: Skele

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Forums and Mumble

Why do you think you need admin: I am one of few looking to revitalise this community. Start slow with forums and mumble and then we hit up the rest of the stuff. I.e. TF2, CS, all other games that people play.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: See above

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: My life is video games, so... 24/7 minus sleep.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: From pc turn on until pc turn off. So... 24/7 minus sleep.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Well... hopefully enough to bring the forums back to life.

Any previous administrative experience: I was admin of the mumble server at one time without anyone knowing. And for a time it went pretty well until it was annoyingly removed. I think when i secretly removed everyone elses admin without them knowing might've done it. Although i was 12 at the time and peer pressured into doing so. Please forgive me.

Last comments: Unironically i and a few others do aim to bring these forums back to life. And admin is the first step to doing so.

Last edited: 26 Apr 2024
  2. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Amazing application

Good luck!! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)