After last night's drama and a little more time to think...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 26 Apr 2009.

1. After last night's drama and a little more time to think...

I've had a look at how everything is kind of going back to a more inclusive community - that's far better! I'm glad that management have decided to reinstate the requirements for GM members and I think it will make the GM community a better place.

As for what I've said: I'm sorry I was so brash :< I was just stressed that the community had changed so much and I felt as though our opinion didn't matter any more. Obviously I was wrong here and it's good to see that we are thought about!

As for me leaving - I feel very lost without the GM tag if I'm honest. I already feel like I've lost a part of my online identity and I think I may have acted too quickly out of harshness, tiredness and anger at the changes.

With that said I would like to apologise to the management team for what I've said and ask if I may still be a part of the [GM] community -- I completely understand if you don't wish to have me back - but please understand why I felt the need to leave.

The people here are like family to me - without them I feel lost and I can't believe just how much this has affected me today: it's all I've thought of. I know a lot of others are gone, but I feel that the GM community is still awesome - I don't quite feel ready to leave just yet...

With that said post your thoughts on it here. I know this seems like I've done a total 180, but after some of the old policies changed and after talking to some people I feel like I've made a mistake...

Savage

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Welcome home.

3. Welcome back :)

4. Thanks guys :3

5. mmm this has got me thinking, the new changes to the recuiting policy, gm clan being brought back and savages return have left me with alot to think about. Savage do you have plans to remake GM-W or make a new team?

6. I'll see how the next week goes. I don't plan on making a team just yet since a lot of our core members have gone, but I don't see why not in a few weeks time :3

7. welcome back, good decision :D

e:
    I wasn't very active for a few month, but I'm trying to come back now, tf 2 is in a second spring love with me :D

8. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Welcome back MOMMY! :D

9. Well after carfull consideration and kids insistance and offering a place for me on the new team i would like to rejoin the clan if that's alright, i really want to get GM back on it toes and i think rejoining would help. I hope me and savage's return encourge other people to reconsider joinging.

Edit:
    Im also hoping to get gm to have a shot at the Gmod "market" im planning on buying a server and hosting gmod servers aswell as upgrading my internet to the best i posible can download speed aswell us upload

10. Good, now scrape your team back together and give us an epic match in the tournament :P

Welcome back :)

11. Geit Coding wizard!

Welcome back.

12. did I say bye? =D

Welcome back savaged/

13. Spykodemon Disabled account

I knew you couldn't stay away for long.

Welcome back, I missed you. :)

Now give me back my last puzzle peice.

Everyone elses input is valuable to me, without it, GM would be epic fail.

14. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

yay you made me happy again savage :).

15. welcome back apex, too :)

16. LienK Wat

Woop, good choice. Welcome back :)

17. to be totally honest guys i was extremly hasty last night as well i've had alot of presonal issues which took its toll on me as it ended a relationship i've had but having time to reflect on what people have said maybe it is time for me to adhere to the changes and be available ot help as i always was and still am. Oh btw i was a hellova drunk last night and i think that just made it worse so i will apologize to all and i hope i may be welcomed back.

thanks Benito

18. Welcome Back BENTIO & APEX and again SAVAGE

ps: tips for u guys, always check your posts later on in the morning wat you wrote early in the morning especially wen drunk :D

"changes happen, and they can change at anytime. but always give it time"

19. lol fj i know i must admit i was quite paraletic till about 4am when i was still talking to overdrive lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)