Any DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBK fans here?

Discussion in 'Random' started by Vegeta, 25 Feb 2012.

1. So, any of you fans of the DB series?
    If yes, please post which series and your favorite character.

As you can see, mine is Vegeta and my favorite series is the DBZ, although I haven't seen DBGT, DBK or the entire DB :(

2. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

3. why didn't you like it?

4. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

5. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

The original DB manga has a special place in my heart, being the first manga I ever read. Never considered any of the other stuff really interesting..

6. never read the comic unfortunately. is it better than the TV series?

7. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

It's more like a different telling. Dragonball is about Goku as a child and growing up, plus the very best part of the universe were the big tournaments. There was also a lot more humour and the story was generally better paced. I watched a little bit of DBZ, however they altered the story a lot and I quickly lost interest(They also start at Raditz which just puzzled me to no end).

8. yeah the start of DBZ is kinda "WTF?!"... I watched about 5 of the starting episodes of DB and I must agree with you that there was much more humor.
    However, DBZ (IMO) gets really good about half way through. There are a couple of lackluster episodes - e.g. Gohan going to school - yawn - but most of it is good stuff.

P.S. The music in DBZ is amazing

9. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

it was a pretty interesting introduction to manga and anime, however I feel like I've outgrown shounen ^^

10. Lol. I didn't even know DBZ was anime up until recently. Funny thing is, I despise anime and somehow I think DBZ is one of my favorite shows of all time.

11. I win.

12. good try...

But...

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

14. Hehe.
    I've seen this video before ^^ really funny

15. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Gotta scream LOUDER AND LONGER AND LOUDER AND LONGER AND LOUDER AND LONGER AND LOUDER AND LONGER AND LOUDER.
    3 EPISODES SPIRIT BOMB CHARGE, THOW IT, IT DOES NOTHING.

16. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Any TG/BBW/LGBT/S&M fans here?

17. Spirit bomb worked on Buu. Are you talking about frieza?

18. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

There are too many anime to name that are better than this, and you don't even need to look at stereotypical shonen animes to get them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

DBZ Gohan/Cell saga was awesome, but that might've been 'cause i was like 7 and uneducated about the world of "anime"

20. haha too true. i cant remember how old i was when i saw that saga...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there any other than dbz dbgt db