Award time

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Halloween, 10 Apr 2009.

1. Award time

I´m trying to get Blutsauger kills, and playing offensive medic on red team.

Result?

Kicked for griefing. Griefing.

And the Cry-Baby Award goes to...?

Seriously, man. Grow a pair.

P.S. Halloween = Karhu

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Re: Award time

Am I the only one who doesn't think this thread makes sense...?

3. Re: Award time

You were warned, you carried on doing it, you were kicked. If an engie did nothing but run around shooting his pistol or a spy did nothing but run around shooting his revolver they would get the same treatment, medic is especially bad though as your team sees that they have a medic and so people think there is healing out there. Instead they get a combat medic who does nothing but ensure their team is going to lose virtually every round. That, imo, after an hour of play and a warning = griefing.

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

Oh now I get it.

Yeah medic isn't for going commando, I am sure you could of healed and got baut kills if your patient dies.

5. Re: Award time

another good trick would be to post this in the right section, TBH this is a waste of server space. does it really matter its not like u got banned, any if u actually listened you would't have been kicked.

So how about you grow up.

6. Re: Award time

spyko, that your dog :o

anyway, griefing players, needs to kick unless stopped griefing after been warning.

there was one last nite on db too.

7. Vendetta GM's better half

medic goes commando I never knew that about the medic

8. Re: Award time

LOL vendetta and your dirty mind XD

9. Re: Award time

then again... we used to [strike:28e2ri9r]waste[/strike:28e2ri9r] tactically uber on meleers so... =P fun vs grief, depends how u see it

10. Re: Award time

I occasionally go Medic just to hit people with my saw. As long as you're good at it it's all fine imo. And that saw has a rather big crit chance so you can usually rank in tons of kills on some tighter maps.

Well I love being melee medic on 2fort anyway, I had like 19 kills and 1 death once :P

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

if you want to get an award just do it besides your normal job, i got my bonesaw award by just getting my bonesaw at the right moment and kill, and heal on then.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)