[BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vacoy, 24 Sep 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Re: I'm sorry but, goodbye.

OMG that's 1) hilarious 2) blunt 3) honest 4) true. This is why you're a leader. And this is why people like you and I should never leave.

I Am Nomad

2. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

then you just keep thinking that and don't bother us okay?

3. eoN

You really cant say that to the leaders...

Also EVERYONE has the right ot have their opinions heard, we've heard enough of you now you can hear some from the rest of us ;)

4. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

you're the one replying here, in my thread. SO I can post, am I right?
    But you guys don't WANT to understand the reason why I left.

5. eoN

We know what you left but if you feel the need to summorize please do ;)

6. Re: I'm sorry but, goodbye.

They left because of trust and respect.

7. Re: I'm sorry but, goodbye.

the last still isn´t given...

8. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

same the other way? right.

9. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

no, not right.

vacoy or me join clanchat and we can´t even take on our fireproof suites before it starts...

10. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Tricky is the best example of disrespect I've seen in a long time. Some of you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

11. eoN

Some people do though, and because that was on the old recruitment system, this is the new one.

12. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

to be rid of this nonsence.
    I never got kicked out the gm clangroup in steam.
    So in theory I never left.

13. Bun

Hmm...

I respect good people.

14. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Tricky you seem to respect nobody except yourself; not least of all people you don't know. It would seem you think everyone is bad, by your definition...why do you suddenly have this thing about flaming everyone? Everything you say seems to have some amount of flame in it: having a go at people less skilled than yourself, attacking people for no real reason...I don't understand why you seem to hate everything so much. Anything that's not as brilliant as you like to think you are seems to take a fair few hits. Chill out and think about how you appear to other people.

Fyi this isn't meant to be a flame. You said yourself people need to learn to take constructive criticism, so here it is.

15. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

please Spyko, stop these pointless comments, or we really gotta cut your group off.

16. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Spyko that doesn't help the situation.

17. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

now that's the way you should post then.

(stuff in it not taken in view, i am a friggin neutral swiss.)

18. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

:o :o :o

Posting is not a skill however reading and writing are skills therefore it is necessary to include grammar as if you'r post is nonsensical or very hard to read because of a lack of grammar then I am probably not going to finish reading it because its just going to get me annoyed the use of commas capital letters apostrophes and other grammar is not difficult nor does it take up a inordinate amount of time when the benefit it lends to your post and how that post is perceived is taken into consideration equally using over elaborate language just to prove a point will also result in a fail post as it is either going to be misunderstood misrepresented or left unread while leaving those who did read the whole thing thinking you should spend less time with a thesaurus and more time learning how to construct an arguement regardless of this it is certainly better than posting pointless quips which simply to continue the tiresome metaphor add fuel to the flame war

Pissmidget - looking forward to marking hundreds more essays totally lacking in punctuation.

19. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

tl;dr please x_X
    reading anyway.

20. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

My bad - the last sentence in my post referred to the fact the undergrads are back at uni, not to your post. My post was merely to demonstrate that using grammar when posting in forums is necessary, for you to respond with such a fatuous pile of confused garbage would be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. am sorry but good bye messeges