Bad spray logo

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Halloween, 15 Jul 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad spray logo

Sandman, you´re such a pussy-pants.

Tits are now offensive? How british.

If you´re a male, and you find beautiful big tits offensive - a question arises.

What´s wrong with you?

I´ve sprayed that same spray on EVERY OTHER SERVER I´VE PLAYED ON, and the only complaints have been like "dude, I can´t play if I have to stop and drool every time I leave spawn".

As I said before - grow a pair. ;)

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: Bad spray logo

The rules.

Read zem. Sorry mate sandy's not a pussy-pants. Well, that's not for me to say really but uh we have minors on the servers, that's just how we roll.

3. Re: Bad spray logo

A child first sees a tit, when? I think I saw one relatively quickly after being wrestled out of my mothers uterus, and, chances are, I took a close look at one regularly for a year or two. Point here being IT´S NATURAL.

So, you´re saying that "minors", as you put it, will not be able to handle seeing a pair of tits?

What is happening to this world? Good things are "against ze rules", while dumb, idiotic bullshit (read |HUGE|) is just fine?

No wonder the americans had to come over, and save your sorry asses in WW2. Pfft...

4. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

lulz at your arrogance

like beau said: read zeh rules

5. Re: Bad spray logo

Heh, yeah... I´ll keep zeh arrogance, while you welcome the burka. How long will it be until the USA - once again - has to save your asses because you feel that offending people "just isn´t right".

And just to remind you, a pair of tits - beautiful tits, too ;) - caused this thread.

Really?

Quoting Bill Maher here a bit, but "Are you a nation of six-year-olds who scream and giggle when they see pee-pee parts?!

The [GM] "rule-maker" needs to wake up and throw away the burka.

Have a nice day. ;)

6. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Listen..I don't care what you think of Britain, the rules are (and I'm pretty sure in Finland too) tits, as you put it, are included on a register of things they can't show before the watershed on TV, and are restricted on t'internet.

I also don't care if you disagree with that, but that's how it is. Get over it.

Also why the fuck would you bring up the war? I don't see what relevance that has. As for burkas..well yeah Ireland would throw you in jail for that =P

I don't know the situation here but honestly you're pushing it now. It's sandy's discretion and I trust him with that. As for HUGE..well yeah I'm getting pretty sick of them too now.

7. Re: Bad spray logo

1) lol.

2) Who are you? :S

3) What is the point of this thread?

4) hohoho dat schlapps me on da knee.

5) [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I think that sums it up quite nicely =D

9. Re: Bad spray logo

Halloween if I remember you're Karhu, yes? You didn't come back before because one of the old leaders told you to stop playing combat medic?

As for "grow a pair" - why don't you ask "why not have some decency" - yes the body is a beautiful thing, but there are kids who play on our servers as well as a lot of women who would probably find your spray offensive -- we don't discriminate against anyone for any reason, and we try to maintain a decent environment to play in -- that means that no nude pictures are allowed on our servers or any racist comments etc.

As for "no wonder the US had to save your asses in WW2" -- why don't you get a clue - how many millions of people died during that time and you're talking about "who saved who"? What a load of crap - I don't know what you think but no one "won" in WW2, no one wins in any wars because people, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands and millions of people die... no one wins - everyone looses.

As for insulting our admin team - go to another server and don't bother coming back to ours. If you don't like the way we run things then there is nothing stopping you from never coming back.

Savage

10. Protantus Original Member

Savage said it all. Tits may be art, so go to an art server. Here there is a neutral playing environment. Keep art to OT

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

lol @ a child sees a pair of tits, tf2 is a 16+
    movies with tits are 16+ too if i remember, maybe because of the stupid americans who censor all kind of stuff, its like wtf man.

i should be that all TF2 players are 16+, and you have really no-life if ur 16 or older and you havent seen any tits yet.

12. Re: Bad spray logo

he's trolling now
    i'd lock this if i were a mod

As for trolling: It's the Americans who are the biggest arrogant douchebags because they have to compensate on brains and other bodyparts, especially brains.

13. Geit Coding wizard!

Locked.

14. Re: Bad spray logo

The point was that there are not only children who play on our servers, but women too. Do you really think they'd appreciate that kind of environment? I don't think so.

Savage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 boobs spray

2. tf2 nude spray

3. tf2nude

4. tf2 boob sprays,
  5. nude tf2 sprays,
  6. tf2 boobs sprays,
  7. tf2 tits spray,
  8. tf2 boob spray,
  9. tf2 nude sprays,
  10. tf2 pussy sprays