Bennett decides it time to go!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bennett, 26 Apr 2009.

1. Bennett decides it time to go!

This is probably expected and a long time coming but I have decided to leave GM.

I first got the orange box when it initialy came out and loved it but never really played TF2 then one day i decided to play it and joined a random new server with the Gaming Masters logo on it (who are these guys 'Gaming Masters'). Then after a week I had a guy called CORE (the one and only) contact me on steam. 3 weeks after that I decided to apply to join GM. God did I feel great when my app was accepted. Was I finally gonna see the competetive side of online gaming I had heard so much about.

And yes at that time GM was striving to become a well known name within the competive side of TF2.

For whatever reason this direction within the clan/commmunity what ever the hell you want to call it has fallen to the way side.

I dont think that GM can recover from this position especially now the legends such as Weabi, Myke, Th, Disco, KJ, Overdrive to name a few have left.

I really enjoyed the time I had on the public GM servers with all you guys but the direction inwhich GM is heading is no longer for me.

I hope you can understand this decision.

You will all be missed but I will no doubt see most of you online form time to time and I will of course continue to pawn with the support from the rest of Voi. Who are more of a clan / stable community than GM in is current condition could ever dream of.

Bennett

2. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

I assume/hope you will be playing in the servers sometime bennet? Anyways, GL and HF playing in DIV 4 etf2l next round ;)

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

ah man, cya bennett, we had good timez on l4d last night! xD

4. wat

5. Spykodemon Disabled account

Lol voi is 8 people, the GM community is 2000, of course it won't be stable.

6. Wait,whose idea was it to make it open ? BADABING!!!jackpot....ok think about this then

7. Well Boys, Look's like everyone is declaring out.....

Anyway have fun in ETF2L...

Nice guy, shame about the soli work tho. ;)

Shrew

8. I understand ben :)

wish u the best in the future m8

9. Re: Bennett decides it time to go!

doh. good luck with voi n what not =)

will keep in contact unless something awkward happens to steam? still gotta finish off that DoW2 Co-op =P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)