Black Holes do not exist.

Discussion in 'Random' started by Orion, 25 Jan 2010.

1. Orion Dismantler of the sun

Black Holes do not exist.

Discuss

2. wat

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Although the theory behind these things is shaky and well...theoretical at best, modern astrophysics RELIES on these goddamn things. If they don't exist, where do neutron stars fit into the equation?

If the galaxy isn't centred around a cluster of black holes, then what's keeping us in place? What has the sheer force to hold together a galactic core?

Someone clearly hasn't done their research. *uppity*

4. Soul explosion maniatic

i'm a black hole, that hurts Q_Q

aside jokes, I didn't know people doubted black holes existed, but I don't know much about them so I don't really know about the theory. But of what I've heard, they do exist

5. Zana The Candy Bun

I would believe they exist, but they are too "uncertain" to be considered something that "really" exists... Also, There's a theory wich says our universe is like a bubble that is part of a multiverse, so i would think in black holes, not as a materia-crushers they also might be holes to the other universes, but, we haven't entered a BH in our lives (and doubt we will ever) so... aside for the possible portal thing (because materia can't be destroyed) i think they are just a part of the universe which attracts other objets to mantain the universe stable or in a controled way, as BeuChaotica said (more or less)

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

savage created a black hole with his awesomeness once, it was pretty cool

7. Zana The Candy Bun

So... They don't suck and make all the the universe conserve straight?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)