Black & White

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BeauChaotica, 27 May 2009.

1. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: Black & White

=O thanks danny but Hey there!

It appears that I've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. Singing up. :P

I'm not, repeat NOT paying the extortionate 150 for an os I'll use for maybe 2 games :P

2. Fromage "The Cheese"

3. Re: Black & White

Vista isn't that bad.

I've been running the same installation of x64 for nearly a year and it has maintained the same speed. Without going into how long it takes to boot (10 minutes, 5 of which are caused by the wow6 crack), it's a pretty quick OS. Definitely more slick than XP.

4. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

5. Re: Black & White

I cant believe so many of you lot use Warez, to quote Shadiku "Warez is Awesome" Warez isn't awesome, its fucking lame.

Why the fuck should people spend hours of hard graft creating good games, movies, music and applications just so people can steal it, people who use illegal versions of software, games ect... are the lowest of the low IMO, if you cant afford something like an OS or game ect... they either get a job or for some of the members here, save you pocket money.

I dont have a clue WTF your talking about, Singing UP ?

I will admit that over the last year Vista has become much better, with SP1 and other compatability issues becoming redundant but you clearly never used it when it was first released, it was almost unusable.
    Also refarding your performance statement, anyone with a little knowledge of how to use a computer should be able to stustain a good level of performance, daily defragmentation and so on...
    Vista may cosmetically look more slick, but you never judge a book by its cover, I choose XP over Vista any day.

6. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

7. Re: Black & White

errr.... so Nazi Germany wasn't wrong.....
    All that figure shows is that people would rather download it illegal than purchase it.

Is that because apps cost more I wonder.....?

People can't crack your software, Open Source means its open, open to everybody.

Yeah I was being sarcastic, but I am signed up?

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Warez makes the world go round, especially when the developer is EA.

9. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

10. Fromage "The Cheese"

Yeah exactly. If you don't like a company and still download their games then something is obviously wrong?

Danny: People just buy games when they really have to (= MP online) which is just plain stupid. Kids these days grow up with the new era of "everything on the net is free". To bad that this stupidness calls for stricter online laws that allows the goverment to search your pc (even if you're not doing anything illegal)

Thank you all warezers out there.. :(

Erik

11. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Ah yes..the thing I copied was taken from that link danny lol but I failed to change that "you" to an "I"..
    I've registered just waiting for an admin to accept or something

12. Re: Black & White

Well first of all, all major titles that have the EA brand that are good games are actually developed by in-house studio's they have acquired over the years.
    When EA develop a game it's generally pretty shit.

The Sims series / Spore ~ Maxis
    MoD series ~ Dreamworks Interactive
    Need for Speed ~ Distinctive Software
    BF series ~ DICE
    Command & Conquer series ~ Westwood Studio's
    Rockband ~ Harmonix Music Systems

and the list goes on....

Like Cheese said, you statement makes no sense, you don't like the developer, yet you download their games?
    Another great example is the game Spore, Spore uses a modified version of SecuRom for protection, which as far as I know hasn't changed since release, which limits the user to 5 installations of the game.
    This is absolutely fucking retarded for a publisher/developer to do this but its the result of constant use of Warez.

13. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Danny do you know roughly how long it took for 'an admin' to accept your registration to VRG? I considered that since I couldn't guess at your username (it asks if any existing user referred you there) that might put me in worse position :P

Failing that is there a short way to explain what the thread said? :/

14. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Bwaha! I consulted google's cached version of your link, danny, and reinstalled earlier today. Found that actually the settings saved from when I last had it, on the shortcut matched the ones described on VRG and it ran, but not patched (cos I daren't tamper with it now :P )

Xl-Ent. So now I'm wondering if there's any multiplayer functionality left in it..

Edit: Humblest apologies for double-post.

15. Re: Black & White

Sorry beau I never replied to your earlier post must of missed it.
    Glad to hear you got it working it is a wicked game.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)