Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sudden.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yuuki, 17 Aug 2009.

1. Both of my YouTube accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sudden.

Today i woke up on 10:20 PM, i wanted to check out what's going on YouTube and i noticed that my account is suspended. So i tried different one - suspended.
    No warning, no emails and NO REASON.

What the f*ck is going on?
    http://youtube.com/pbgamestudios
    http://youtube.com/bagnz0r

2. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

"Deze account is opgeschort. "

hmmz :O, maybe you used musictracks in your vids. they are on the look for those stuff.

3. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

Never. I never used copyrighted content. :O
    - All my fucking favorites are now junked.
    - All my fucking videos are now junked.
    - All my fucking subscriptions are down.
    - ALL MY FUCKING COMMUNITY STUFF WILL NOT WORK ANYNORE.

:/

Anyway...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bagnohax

4. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

rage some more over a youtube account.

5. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

But i have Lime Entertainment videos on them - that's the reason of rage.
    Plus, pbgamestudios account was account with adw0rds.

6. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

email youtube.

also have you shared this account with any1 else?

7. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

@up:
    Nope. No one.

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

Email youtube, what the hell can we do? :P

9. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

it cant be because of copyright music or something like that becaues they're always taking music off my vids... but once i complained and i said ill put a little disclaimer in the video description saying im using it for promotional uses or some crap like that and they gave me my music back on that vid :)

10. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

Nevermind. I've created new account. Just damn you google.

11. Geit Coding wizard!

If you were using copyrighted material for commercial benefit (Lime Entertainment), They had the full rights to remove the videos, and your account from youtube.

12. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

But Lime Entertainment was linking videos as well, and yet - I am founder of Lime Entertainment. That was official LE channel.

13. Fromage "The Cheese"

www.vimeo.com is the shit, use that instead, youtube makes crappy quality vids.

Erik

14. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

@up: Well Erik i do. ;) The problem is, it's less popular.

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

He didn't ask you to do anything, he is informing us that Youtube hasn't given him a reason for his spontaneous ban and decided to post a thread so he can get a lead as to why it was banned.

You're useless.

16. Re: Both of my YouTuhbe accounts got locked for no reason, without warning all of sud

Spyko i love you. :*
    (Lol)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtuhbe

2. bagnz0r

3. my twitter account got locked for no reason

4. youtuhbe i,
  5. youyuhybve,
  6. youtube blocked without warning,
  7. youtube account blocked without warning,
  8. oytjhbe,
  9. oytuhbe,
  10. youtyuhbfre