Brain - this person lacks one.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yuuki, 17 Jul 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Brain - this person lacks one.

I think that's what he meant anyway >.>

Savage :>

2. Re: Brain - this person lacks one.

Thanks. ;p

3. Re: Brain - this person lacks one.

lol Awesome thread!

But tbh with or without immigrants this country is fucked.

4. Re: Brain - this person lacks one.

Savage is right.
    Polish, Belgian, English, Russian etc etc: there are bad people and good people.

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yuuki i can relate , considering that Shinkz among with many other members call me a Russian Terrorist all the time .

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Spam

?1

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  7. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Epic bump, thanks

8. Yeah. One person or few doing something wrong does NOT make entire nation bad.

9. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

lolo shit not this thread again

10. And you have nothing to say here, so get out. ;)

11. Spykodemon Disabled account

He does, as he currently has more importance and reputation in this community than you.

so stfu

12. What he has to say... Only thing i'd hear coming from him would be:
    "lol he lives in a poor country so he's stupid"
    Same goes for you.

I'm actually sad for all those who generalize people or judge them just by looking at them "fast".
    Yours and Bestplayer's posts regarding this problem indicate one of the most awful things - simple thinking, or rather - not thinking.
    It is clear that all people all different, and living in the specific part of world doesn't make them the same as other people living in this part.
    I really really hate people generalizing countries, continents, ethnic groups etc. and saying that all X are Y.
    Hm, it resembles racism in some way, never mind...

Speaking of who I am and what I like. Well Spyko, you should STFU.
    Because I like what I think is cool, and I don't like it to make others like me.
    I don't actually care about you saying that Japan is gay. I don't care about Bestplayer thinking I'm gay (what's not true) judging by
    the fact I don't have a father and my mother grew me up and my hair either.
    I don't understand... What the hell teasing others give to you? What profits do you get? I don't know... Amusement? Fun?

Speaking of "talking in inconsistent way":
    Heh, people like to blame us Poles for English. Hey you know what, look at your grammar those who blame people of my country.

And if Dark, Geit and Beau agree with this guy above me - well, I'm really disappointed about you guys.

PS. It's not about reputation nor importance (tf2 skills?) in the community.
    It's about being more or less mature.

Cheers,
    Yuuki.

13. STFU yuuki.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
    And belive you me, you really haven't.
    Have you ever been to UK? Or are you judging english/british/irish people by what you have seen on the internet?

If you want to take this conversation further drop me a PM because I am not going into racist discussion on public forum. But I am more than happy to explain on priv.

14. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

So erm yea you're disappointed in dark geit and beau? yea they prolly dont even care also i don't like you because
    -you're gay
    -you look gay
    -you hate your (poor) country and want to go live in japan => gtfo then

oh btw i don't care that your dad wasnt there for you => you decide how you look not your mother and you look like a fag.

15. Mind you Besty is from Belgium so you might want to add that to your list.
    To me you're just crying emo kid who seeks attention on the internet. (@ Yuuki)

So please cut it and don't post anymore

16. [​IMG]

o.O

17. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Yuuki if you tell a clan member to get out on these forums you know what to expect.

Edit: The fact of the matter is that although Besty didn't have to be so profane, his post was legit because this thread really did not need bumping.

If there's still discussion to be had here, fine go ahead but don't turn it into a flamewar over your petty differences. (@all)

18. That's what I'm telling you - I don't blame anyone.

I lol'd.

@up: I agree. Someone close this thread please?

19. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

ITT: E-drama and egos.

20. Spykodemon Disabled account

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is my mother grew me up proper english grammar?